Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

Zverev too clinical in the tie break. Damn shame.

Tbh I miss having extended fifth sets - perhaps they could do the TB at 9-9 rather than 6-6? That would give a little extra time for skill or luck to count and wouldn't be a much bigger strain on players or schedules.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Shame for Norrie.

Alcaraz on fire. Who is everyone tipping to make the final? I have a funny feeling Sinner will take out the Djoker, so going for Alcaraz v Sinner to make the final 

Can't see beyond the obvious Djoker v Alcatraz tbh.

3 hours ago, kingfox said:

Hard to watch Zverev with a domestic abuse case hanging over him.

Hoping for a Sinner vs Medvedev final, but no doubt Djokovic will win it.

Although Sinner has beaten Djokovic recently  Novak just knows how to get it done .

Well I predicted one finalist out of two, so not terrible! Alcaraz really needs to sort his serve out - he doesn’t get enough easy points, which can work when the rest of your game is working, but not as it was the other day. Once he does that I still maintain he will be at the top for years. 

fingers crossed for Medvedev in the final, and then I think I would have to back him seeing he has that winning experience. 

Thank goodness the abuser lost. Really like both Medvedev and Sinner, a great chance for Med to cement his place as a great player, and Sinner will win plenty of grand slams so will be good to get off the ground and not be another Thiem, Rune etc

• 5 weeks later...