Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Moreton

What would you rather have

What would you rather have?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Xbox 360
    • Nintendo Wii
    • Ipod Touch

Xbox 360 because;

It's a more serious gaming console than the Wii, the Wii is fun and brilliant and I can have a good laugh on it, but no good for games like GTA and COD

Plus I wouldn't use the iPod that much anyway

Which would you rather have??

Say which one you chose and the reason.

went for Wii even thow i think they are all a poor excuse for next generation technology, especially IPOD bloody hell yuk!

Xbox 360 just isnt my style to many annoying kidie fan boys that play Halo all day long! and say wors such as OWNED or TEABAGED! or STICKY!! and BXB and DOUBLE SHOT and all that malarky pfft i cant stand it!!!!

Atleast Wii is slightly different. im just not overly impressed with its lasting appeal. i got bored of my friends after about half hour.

raj, you already have a ps3 i think. a 360 will be the same of a same and you can buy a second hand wii. by process of elimination you are left to buy the ipod touch. good luck with the shopping fella

Nah pal.

I got the Wii thingy.

Fcuk knows what a touch thing is? :dunno:

I aint into all these technology thingys!!!! :D

Archived