Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Miquel The Work Geordie

Music you HATE/LOATHE/DETESTE/DEPLORE.

Chris Brown - Ability to make a good song, this is an ability alot of artists in the mainstream lack.

Ne-yo - His song writing has been on point for many years now, Only became notices since he launched his own singing career though.

Wiley - Pretty much founded a whole Genre on his own, supported it, developed it and promoted it by making consistently good quality music.

Sway - Lyrically on point, raises issues most artists dont, and has a buzz about him here, and in the states. UK Hiphop artists rarely have any sense of anticipation from the American market.

How can anyone say they're talented is beyond me - This is how.

Chris Brown,

Neo

Wiley

Sway

How can anyone say they're talented is beyond me.

I can't stand music like this in general but I like Chris Brown's stuff and I don't mind the odd bit of Neyo either.

They dont sing for a kick off, thats one of many factors in me hating them.

The reason I really hate them is because my best mate used to listen to real music, Kanye and co.

But then he met his misses and she is a right doughnut and she has changed him for the worse. Kings of Leon this n that. Wasting money to go and see them soon what a wally.

Give me Westlife anyday.

:crylaugh:

Albert I really love you sometimes.

You wally you.

:thumbup:

I know mate, dont worry.

Only joshing with you.

I'm not :P

I just don't want to be too hard when it comes to saying my bit, Some people are to soft.

Kanye's first album was decent, but It all went tits up. (In my opinion)

Don't get me started with 50 cent.... I hope the game just shoots him and gets it over with.

Can't believe my mate paid over £100 pound to see him live. I know he never lives it down at football, Fake wannabe rappers. pfffffttt

:whistle:

Im loving the last shaddow pupets and a leicestershire band called The Displacements :D
Have you missed the point of the thread?! :P:unsure:
Oh shizle yh sorry.

Never mind, at least you realised. Even if it took, erm, 7 weeks for you to do so. :giggle::P;)

I bloody hate Pearl Jam.

Someone else I never liked at all was Sade, who most of you fortunately won't be old enough to remember

On an undocumented number of occasions, she frequented the (very good) chip shop i used to go to.....

on a side note, i have just realised, when i started typing, that while i had been reading the last few posts in this thread, the radio was playing 'sacrifice' by Elton John... absolutely unforgivably dreadful....

On an undocumented number of occasions, she frequented the (very good) chip shop i used to go to.....

on a side note, i have just realised, when i started typing, that while i had been reading the last few posts in this thread, the radio was playing 'sacrifice' by Elton John... absolutely unforgivably dreadful....

Are you bad mouthing our Elton?!

Are you bad mouthing our Elton?!

no, just that particular song - its very very horrible....

IT'S A LITTLE BIT FUNNY, THIS FEELING INSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE...

quality song, and yes i do actually like the ewan mcgregor version as well

• 1 month later...

Archived