Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Miquel The Work Geordie

Music you HATE/LOATHE/DETESTE/DEPLORE.

• 2 weeks later...
The true definition of indie is music without a major record label is it not?

which, ironically, only includes a few gutiar-band labels htese days, and a lot of 'urban' labels.....

Yeah, but what can you do when the NME keep changing the dictionary definitions all the time? :dunno:

stop reading the nme, perhaps?

• 2 months later...
:o

The band everybody hates to love surely?!

You know it's a gulty pleasure of yours, just admit it. We're all the same when it comes to Alphabeat really y'know.

Nope. I really do detest them.

Put them against Same Difference and they're mediocre at best.

:o

The band everybody hates to love surely?!

You know it's a gulty pleasure of yours, just admit it. We're all the same when it comes to Alphabeat really y'know.

I don't mind them- a couple of their songs are alright.

Alphabeat are great,pure pop, why people dislike them and love bands like The KOOKS is beyond me, they sing about the same things..but bands like The Kooks try and be all cool about it, if you pick up a guitar you better have something to say because if you dont whats the point?

Alphabeat are great,pure pop, why people dislike them and love bands like The KOOKS is beyond me, they sing about the same things..but bands like The Kooks try and be all cool about it, if you pick up a guitar you better have something to say because if you dont whats the point?

Agree with that. Hear lots of both Alphabeat and Kooks and work and I know which one I prefer to have to endure all day...

...and it's not some faux-Northern public school ponces. :thumbup:

Scouting for Girls

Scouting for Girls

Scouting for Girls

Scouting for Girls

Scouting for Girls

Sorry for the repetition, just seems necessary.

Entirely necessary in my opinion.

Archived