Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Miquel The Work Geordie

Music you HATE/LOATHE/DETESTE/DEPLORE.

THE fooking TING TINGS!!!! - They sound wank, and the lyrics are some of the worst i've ever heard - they mean nothing!. Yet, everyone bums them! :/

Pigeon Detectives - All their songs are about the same ****ing things! And they all sound exactly the same! It's bands like this that give the Indie genre a bad name.

The Enemy - Poor man's Jam.

Just about all modern "Indie" that the NME bums.

****ing hell, Oasis give the Indie genre a bad name. as I fooken hated Britpop bar Pulp and Supergrass...

Now decent Indie was The Cure, Charlatans, Ride, The Smiths etc..

I have a dis-liking for some people who like Indie.

Simply because of their attitudes towards other people's music. Such as, if you don't like Indie you're a chav, or "eeerr, that's not real music". C*nts.

Simply because of their attitudes towards other people's music. Such as, if you don't like Indie you're a chav, or "eeerr, that's not real music". C*nts.

:yesyes: I'm partial to some of that kind of stuff myself, but those type of people definately get on my nerves.

Casting judgements on others when they're probably at home listening to shite like the Kooks or Razorlight.

:yesyes: I'm partial to some of that kind of stuff myself, but those type of people definately get on my nerves.

Casting judgements on others when they're probably at home listening to shite like the Kooks or Razorlight.

Nothing wrong with Razorlight.

that is a bloody brilliant point, you can go on to the point where you want to shove a snow globe down their throats

if you want original music scandinavia is the way to go

if you want festivals then you want Wacken in germany

£75 will get you in for the whole event, plus camping and air fares

and you get massive massive massive tankards of GOOD beer for the equivilant of a penny

:thumbup:

That's bollocks mate.

I'm proud of the fact I look beyond lowest common denominator stuff.

If a certain amount of 'music snobbery' comes with that then so be it.

I don't care what you listen to - I really don't. But I don't waste my time with mainstream shit.

That's bollocks mate.

I'm proud of the fact I look beyond lowest common denominator stuff.

If a certain amount of 'music snobbery' comes with that then so be it.

I don't care what you listen to - I really don't. But I don't waste my time with mainstream shit.

That kind of implies that you think lowest common denominator stuff is anything that's not indie...

But there are people like that who like rap, and people are like that who like dance, and people who like that who like country (and so on, you get the drift). Ironically by reserving your dislike just for those particular indie kids who are narrow minded you are in fact being narrow minded yourself :whistle:

Me, I get annoyed by anyone with a narrow minded view on music :thumbup:

this is by far the best thing I have ever witnessed on the whole forum..

Archived