Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Miquel The Work Geordie

Music you HATE/LOATHE/DETESTE/DEPLORE.

I've never understood it. It's like listening to the opening titles of Postman Pat at the wrong speed while someone bangs at the door very loudly. What sort of food do these people like? Has anyone intelligent ever liked this sort of music? If so, how?? What are these people doing now? All the songs sound like nursery rhymes played by ice-cream van drivers on the run. I reckon anyone over the age of 16 who likes this stuff must really miss their childhood. They're the sort of people who still go out with their schoolfriends who they met 30 years ago, the bald blokes in Zanzibar on a Saturday night, the ones on Friends Reunited and who go to school disco nights. Fair play though, live and let live and all that.

I've never understood it. It's like listening to the opening titles of Postman Pat at the wrong speed while someone bangs at the door very loudly. What sort of food do these people like? Has anyone intelligent ever liked this sort of music? If so, how?? What are these people doing now? All the songs sound like nursery rhymes played by ice-cream van drivers on the run. I reckon anyone over the age of 16 who likes this stuff must really miss their childhood. They're the sort of people who still go out with their schoolfriends who they met 30 years ago, the bald blokes in Zanzibar on a Saturday night, the ones on Friends Reunited and who go to school disco nights. Fair play though, live and let live and all that.

I went through a very brief phase when I was about 15. I was getting a bit bored of house and started looking for something a bit, err, faster. I bought the Helter Skelter Annual 1997 mixed by Slipmatt and Dougal and f**king loved it. For about a week. Novelty wears off very quickly. There is a lot of good rave and hardcore around though. Not the happy shit, proper hardcore. But like Experience by Prodigy. That sort of stuff.

Happy hardcore is basically for people who had taken either 1. their first pill or 2. too many pills.

Live and let live is the wrong attitude.

We want to improve the human race. Now that Darwinian survival of the fittest against nature isn't so relevant, we can take the meaning of environment, stretch it a little and persuade ourselves that killing them off is for the good of positive human developmental evolution.

Errr... I'm not a nazi.

:worship: You speak sense.

Everyone else on here seems to love 'em.

They dont sing for a kick off, thats one of many factors in me hating them.

The reason I really hate them is because my best mate used to listen to real music, Kanye and co.

But then he met his misses and she is a right doughnut and she has changed him for the worse. Kings of Leon this n that. Wasting money to go and see them soon what a wally.

Give me Westlife anyday.

The reason I really hate them is because my best mate used to listen to real music, Kanye and co.

But then he met his misses and she is a right doughnut and she has changed him for the worse. Kings of Leon this n that. Wasting money to go and see them soon what a wally.

Give me Westlife anyday.

Nobby? lol

Bit harsh that mate

Anything punk, rock, heavy metal and shit like that. :angry:

Sort yourself out mate :P

Give me Westlife anyday.

Atleast Im not the only one who think they can't sing.

Give me Westlife anyday.

<_< >_<:frusty::unsure::huh::blink:

madona-put some clothes on!

keane-lead singer was addicted 2 wine(hes a poor alkie)

50 cent-chav

king of leon-poor mans foo fighters lol

estelle-sounds like a cat drowning

ow and everything on smooth radio!!!

Archived