Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Mastering the Orient

No luck I'm afraid, I can get your homepage and I can click on the goals links, I've just watched the Leeds goals again. It's just odd matches I can't see.

It might be to do with how I've produced them, the Leeds game was a mp4 and others have been mpg and on my PC opens in Quicktime, but since then I've been creating them as a stream as it takes up less memory but they open up in WMP.

It might be to do with how I've produced them, the Leeds game was a mp4 and others have been mpg and on my PC opens in Quicktime, but since then I've been creating them as a stream as it takes up less memory but they open up in WMP.

I didn't understand a word of that. :D But thanks for your efforts anyway Davie. :thumbup:

It's hard to believe how easy that looked. It seems we now have a real knack for getting behind the defence. Awesome. Thanks DavieG!

The first two goals seemed pretty route one to me :dunno: I wonder where the goals would come from if we didn't have Howard! And many thanks, Mr. G :D

I think today was one of the fairest results of the season, the negative attitude of the Orient players meant we were never in real danger of defeat IMO. Mark Davies stole the show once again with his superb dribbling and flair. If theres one player we need on a permanent its him, Gilbert and Hobbs you could have a look at but Davies should be the priority.

Thanks Davie.

From the Kop all was quiet when Davies scored, we didn't know whether the goal counted or not due to his injury. :sweating:

All hell broke loose when the ref indicated to the centre spot. :banana:

At least I had a chance to see his goal now. :w00t:

Keep up the good work.

I have to download them now :blink:

I have to download them now :blink:

The option I choose is specifically for streaming over the internet, I can't understand why it works for some and not others :dunno:

Once more, thanks for making the highlights accessible to more people.

Whomever set up Oakley for the first, that's quite some distribution. Was it Howard?

And I'm impressed by Davies' determination for the second, others would've missed it or avoided getting into touch with that high ball.

Nice to see Dickov scoring for once - if only he could do that more often (à la Blackpool).

Bring on the Yeovil!

Archived