Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Bear

Mark Davies hands in transfer request...

Surely one of the main reasons he wants to leave Wolves is his lack of game time? (And yes, I know alot of that has been down to injuries)

Why leave to go to another club where a similar situation is on the cards? Knowitall has pretty much said that Davies is enjoying it here, hopefully the love of the fans, as well as almost guaranteed game time, will allow him to make the right decision.

EDIT - Just seen that Pearson quote. Still stand by statement tbh.

When you put it like that, then it is pretty obvious.

But Bolton bench or the driving force of a promotion bid?

He could become a better player if he came to us.

Saying that, I fully expect him to go to Bolton, unfortunately

Have heard villa are sniffing !!

From Pearson's Post match interview

He said: "It looks like Mark is going to Bolton Wanderers. I am not happy how it has happened because he would have played and he had been part of our preparations for the game. But we have dealt with it and coped with it and we move on."

NO! :angry:

:cry:

If he's handed in a transfer request because he wants a similar amount of game time for Bolton as he would have had for Wolves for the rest of the season (i.e. bit part player), line his pockets and possibly be in the Championship next season, that says a lot about his character.

If he's handed in a transfer request because he wants to be a crowd hero, play week in week out with a manager who has known him for years and gave him a chance to get his career back on track, and possibly be in the Championship next season, that says a lot about his character

Either way we'll now know in next 24/48 hours.

Look this lad is clearly going to have self belief, so if Bolton are interested in him, he's bound to feel that he can make an impact there, and force his way into the first team. Bolton aren't a team of superstar's, so it is possible he could get into the first team.

Bolton aren't exactly going to sell it as a 'come here and sit on the bench' to him either, so ultimately, as much as we'd like to see him come here, I think his future won't be here.

Sadly think it's going to be the one that got away.

He said: "It looks like Mark is going to Bolton Wanderers. I am not happy how it has happened because he would have played and he had been part of our preparations for the game. But we have dealt with it and coped with it and we move on."

See ya Davies you c***.

Hopefully it's not that clear cut in his mind. The fact he has been out for so long hopefully he just wants to play football. He'll get first team football here and reserve team football there... but, it is the premier and could easily fancy giving it a shot.

Leicester Pluses

It's close to his home, family and friends.

Regular first team football.

Knows the players and management.

Adored already.

Pearson gave him his chance to shine.

Bolton Pluses

More money.

Premier league.

Old Wolves youth coach is there.

I just don't think a player would reject the shot of Premiership football, knowing even that they might not be guranteed first team football every week. The wages are an issue here too - I'm sure Bolton have a bit more in their kitty to offer him in the current scheme of things.

I really hope I'm wrong, but I just can't see another alternative of him going to Bolton.

I just don't think a player would reject the shot of Premiership football, knowing even that they might not be guranteed first team football every week. The wages are an issue here too - I'm sure Bolton have a bit more in their kitty to offer him in the current scheme of things.

I really hope I'm wrong, but I just can't see another alternative of him going to Bolton.

Deep down I don't either.... and looking at what's been posted he is off.

More like Mandy wouldn't get his money out.

never know, might get loaned back to us......again?? lol

Can't blame him.

Who knows what can happen in football. You can get an injury that completey ruins your career.

If you get a shot at the big league you've got to take it. I'm sure Davies has got enough belief in his ability to think he can break the first team.

I don't think you can blame him going to a Premiership club at this stage, even for limited game time. Unlikely there are going down, though not impossible..so he'll be part of a squad a division higher than us next season still in all likelihood

Sadly he did a little bit too well for us!

If there is any chance at all still I would like to see Mandaric "borrow" from the Summer's transfer budget which will need to be considerable to replace our loan players and strengthen for the Championship, and make a competitive bid now as Davies would be a lynchpin in our team for several seasons

Time for Mandy to give Megson a call and tell him he owes us one. One being Davies on loan till the end of the season. :)

Won't happen. We can only Buy davies or get him on another month loan.

We have 4 "long term loans" in Cleverly, Martin, Hobbs, Gilbert so we won't be able to get him on loan :(

Buy or bust :(

Won't happen. We can only Buy davies or get him on another month loan.

We have 4 "long term loans" in Cleverly, Martin, Hobbs, Gilbert so we won't be able to get him on loan :(

Buy or bust :(

that being the case, a player can only join a team on a short term loan deal for a maximum limit of 3 months per season so he would only be allowed to come for 1 more month anyway. wont happen. such a shame. good luck mark.!! :thumbup:

How the hell can he go to Bolton... and not even play for Wolves first team?? :unsure:

Thats what i thought :unsure: He was class for us but he was playing in league 1, i really cant see him playing for them too often in the prem either. Maybe a move he will regret later in his career. Or mayber he will take the prem by storm and prove to be a bargain for Bolton.

Archived