Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Bear

Mark Davies hands in transfer request...

Fulham have a vacancy for a skillful, hardworking and charasmatic midfield player. Good side too.

I don't understand why people are saying he would sit on the bench if he went to Fulham or Bolton. He's a young lad who probably has enourmous self belief. He should back himself to get into their sides.

Who wouldn't? lol

Anyone can post on FoxesTalk, whats ur point?

The point is it's unsubstantiated. Any fool can go on there and post so people should take no notice of it. Posting from football rumours is banned on here and 606 should be treated exactly the same IMO because 99.9% of the time it's people posting complete nonsense.

interesting that knowitall has been quiet on this one, as he said on matters such as this he knows when not to talk - not that that should suggest we are buying him, but certainly it would imply that we are still involved in this in some way....

or, he's got better things to do than post on FT... :unsure:

Or he/she works monday to friday and it all happened after he/she went home.

interesting that knowitall has been quiet on this one, as he said on matters such as this he knows when not to talk - not that that should suggest we are buying him, but certainly it would imply that we are still involved in this in some way....

or, he's got better things to do than post on FT... :unsure:

that's just ridiculous :D

Good luck to Davies, pretty sure he's going to Fulham from what I hear.

Wolves' whole handling of the affair has been very unsatisfactory however, and I'm glad he's stuck it to McCarthy, really hope they don't get promoted now.

What have Wolves done wrong exactly?

What a twat... what's the point of going to a Premiership team like Bolton or Fulham!?! He'll hardly ever get into the first team and will waste away his talent at either of those teams! And considering how much faith Pearson has shown him, I would have thought he might show a little loyalty to him and us as fans for taking him under our wing... if he goes there, he's just another footballer with no integrity or ounce of loyalty to a team and is only after the money... Sir Alan Sugar had it right when he said that most footballers were twats!

What a twat... what's the point of going to a Premiership team like Bolton or Fulham!?! He'll hardly ever get into the first team and will waste away his talent at either of those teams! And considering how much faith Pearson has shown him, I would have thought he might show a little loyalty to him and us as fans for taking him under our wing... if he goes there, he's just another footballer with no integrity or ounce of loyalty to a team and is only after the money... Sir Alan Sugar had it right when he said that most footballers were twats!

Yeah, what a twat, how dare he have amibition.

In my opinion the ginger ****s style of football (i.e. pack the team with defenders like playing Gardner and Matt Taylor in attacking positions) wouldn't suit or support Davies style of football.... not that he'd get anywhere near the Bolton first team, so I'd say if he went there it would be a silly move, easy for me to say tho!

If you were a 20 year old promising footballer who had hardly played in the last two years and a Premiership club came in for you...I think most of you would move to the Prem, shame. Money talks...

Bwahaha...you absolute disabled.

The guy believes in his ability and sees this as a great chance to break into the first team of premier league club. I'd do the same thing in a fooking heartbeat if I was him. Why are you carping on about loyalty?! He was on bloody loan and gave his all every week, he owes us nothing! Yeah he's a favorite with the fans but given his outstanding performances I don't think we've shown him more love than fans of any other club would.

Yeah, what a twat, how dare he have amibition.

Theres a difference between ambition and blind faith. He couldnt even get in the Wolves team - why is he now good enough for the Premier League because he's done pretty well at a team that was flying before he came anyway in League One?

Mandaric get your finger out of your arse and get your cheque book out. This lad is imo a future England international, he is the next Paul Scholes. We missed out on Fulop, we CAN'T miss out here. We missed him today.

Are you serious?

Theres a difference between ambition and blind faith. He couldnt even get in the Wolves team - why is he now good enough for the Premier League because he's done pretty well at a team that was flying before he came anyway in League One?

Are you serious?

I wouldn't put it past him, definitely good enough for the Under 21s. Name one player outside the Premiership that has ball control and pace like Davies. If he goes to Fulham he could well become a star.

They told us he was available to play today and then accepted a bid from Fulham late last night and told Davies to go and negotiate it if he wasn't going to sign for them. They haven't given us the time of day, despite getting Stearman on the cheap.

What a sack of shit.

A) They didn't get him 'on the cheap'

and

B) They owe us **** all

Stop being some jilted teenage bitch.

Or he/she works monday to friday and it all happened after he/she went home.

yeah, possibly - though he/she seems to be pretty closely involved with the football side of things, i don't imagine many people get match day off...but, ah, i'm clutching at straws.... :(

Archived