Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Bear

Mark Davies hands in transfer request...

Jilted teenage bitch? All I was saying was their behaviour has been poor from what I have heard, is that so bad?

twat.

Oh the irony of you reporting stories after your pathetic whines about Bert getting one story wrong.

I can't imagine the reaction to your rumour if he doesn't go to Fulham. lol

Couple of loosely related rumours

Fulham want to sign highly-rated midfield sensation Fabian Delph from Leeds (Daily Mail), but Arsenal could be set to make an £8m offer for him. (The Mirror)

Analysis: Delph shouldn’t leave Leeds yet, but the longer they’re not in the top flight or making a serious push to be in the top flight, the harder it will be for Leeds to turn down sizable offers for him.

Bolton are making an audacious £12m move for Sporting star Miguel Veloso, with club officials going to Lisbon to try to hammer out the deal. (The Mirror)

Analysis: It’s going to be a hard sell to push this one through. £12m is a lot less than what Sporting value him at, but if Bolton can convince Sporting - and then Veloso - that they’re a worthy buyer, it’d be a job and a half well done. Unfortunately, their interest could spark superior bids from Manchester City and maybe United as well.

Bwahaha...you absolute disabled.

The guy believes in his ability and sees this as a great chance to break into the first team of premier league club. I'd do the same thing in a fooking heartbeat if I was him. Why are you carping on about loyalty?! He was on bloody loan and gave his all every week, he owes us nothing! Yeah he's a favorite with the fans but given his outstanding performances I don't think we've shown him more love than fans of any other club would.

SPOT.ON.

Jilted teenage bitch? All I was saying was their behaviour has been poor from what I have heard, is that so bad?

twat.

I am.

I'm a fooking great twat and there's no denying it - but that still doesn't detract from the fact that you whinge on about Bert publishing legitimate stories and then you go on you own little titwank, semi-bullshit rumourfest. One which makes you look like a once-fingered, never-phoned teen tart with braces.

You've been told to behave a bit but you don't, you seem to think you can come online and be rude to everyone because you sit on a seat which stops your shit stinking. Bollocks.

As I say - Wolves owe us nothing and you've posted piss-all to state the opposite.

Grow up.

I am.

I'm a fooking great twat and there's no denying it - but that still doesn't detract from the fact that you whinge on about Bert publishing legitimate stories and then you go on you own little titwank, semi-bullshit rumourfest. One which makes you look like a once-fingered, never-phoned teen tart with braces.

You've been told to behave a bit but you don't, you seem to think you can come online and be rude to everyone because you sit on a seat which stops your shit stinking. Bollocks.

As I say - Wolves owe us nothing and you've posted piss-all to state the opposite.

Grow up.

I was being rather nice actually until you piped up and needlessly had a go, but I guess you're allowed to point the finger and do as you wish...

Also, telling me to grow up and using language such as that you have just used is rather contradictory.

ermmm hate to spoil a good thread here but.....whats the point of it if pearson in his post match said "it looks like marks going to bolton" that was around 5:30 right....any need for debate lol.

now now children lets play nice or kick the shit out of each other which will it be ?

I find it hard to believe that these are the only options - whatever happened to 'taking the piss', 'sulking' and 'invading body space and touching in a sexual manner'?

I find it hard to believe that these are the only options - whatever happened to 'taking the piss', 'sulking' and 'invading body space and touching in a sexual manner'?

those are potential options i overlooked i do apologise

If he goes to Bolton then so be it. No sour grapes, lets be grateful to him for stepping down a level and helping to take us 9 points clear of our nearest rivals and giving us a big hand in getting out of the division we've landed ourselves in.

Or put it this way. You have two clubs vying for your talents. You have no loyalty or ties to either. One offers you the chance of top flight football and testing yourself at places like Old Trafford and Anfield. The other offers you lower league football and the chance to play at Sixfields and Prenton Park.

Good luck Mark, and thanks for all your help :thumbup:

My view on this is that it has been a bonus to have a player like Davies at the club. He is clearly a cut above this level and the lad would probably be doing himself a dis-service if he didn't take this opportunity to try and make a name for himself in the Premiership. I thoroughly enjoyed watching him play during his time here but if he's gone, he's not our player, there's nothing we can do about it so lets move on.

To echo what other people have said.

He owes us nothing at all and he obviously wants to test himself at the highest level.

He is a good player, one I would have loved us to sign on a permanent basis but that looks highly unlikely now.

I thank him for putting the effort in here but I shall move on.

The club is more important than any player.

MEGSON FINALLY LANDS MARK DAVIES

Bolton boss captures Wolves midfielder for £1m

POTENTIAL - Mark Davies

24/01/2009

GARY MEGSON has secured the £1million capture of Mark Davies.

Bolton boss Megson had a £650,000 offer rejected but upped his bid to meet Wolves’ asking price for the midfielder.

Meg said: “Mark is a player we have been aware of for a couple of seasons and he’s got massive potential.

“My assistant, Chris Evans, has known him since he was eight and we believe he can make the step up.”

Davies, 20, has spent the past two months on loan at Leicester (NOTW)

They told us he was available to play today and then accepted a bid from Fulham late last night and told Davies to go and negotiate it if he wasn't going to sign for them. They haven't given us the time of day, despite getting Stearman on the cheap.

Source?

POTENTIAL - Mark Davies

24/01/2009

Bolton boss Megson had a £650,000 offer rejected but upped his bid to meet Wolves’ asking price for the midfielder.

Meg said: “Mark is a player we have been aware of for a couple of seasons and he’s got massive potential.

“My assistant, Chris Evans, has known him since he was eight and we believe he can make the step up.”

In usual style - Ah its only the NOTW.

(I find it funny how when something affects us people us the "Its only NOTW" phrase, yet when it affects another club they laugh and believe it)

now now children lets play nice or kick the shit out of each other which will it be ?

And all of that just because Mr. M. Davies, currently on loan from Wolverhampton, is soon likely not to play for Leicester any longer.

Wake up, you moaners. Losing Davies is not the end of the world, it's all about finding a replacement (if needed).

Stay realistic, stay positive, stop whinging.

POTENTIAL - Mark Davies

24/01/2009

So much for these reliable sources saying he was going to Fulham, especially after Pearson said he was talking to Bolton. Thats the only source you need.

davies will be a small fish in a big pond at bolton here he would be a legend milan get your cheque book out look what happened last season when you didnt buy fulop our season went tits up :chant: :chant:

Bolton a big pond since when ! bet they would love to get the gates we get...and it wont be too many seasons before they go down.

Also in the NOW

Seems Davies is going to a club with a tight ship, a respected manager, fantastic team spirit and everyone pulling together :giggle:

BOLTON boss Gary Megson is fighting a mini-crisis in the club’s dressing room after snubbing several of his back-up stars.

Megson threw in new loan signings Ariza Makukula and Sebastien Puygrenier at home to Manchester United last week.

But that sparked an angry reaction from the likes of Mustapha Riga, Danny Shittu and Ebi Smolarek, who all missed out.

A dressing room source said: “There’s a split in the dressing room as some players cannot understand the manager’s selection. It’s crazy.

“Some players simply do not respect the manager.”

Archived