Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Bear

Mark Davies hands in transfer request...

Frustrating news, made even more frustrating due to the fact that it is Bolton, and Gary Megson that he looks likely to join.

He's done brilliantly for us and won us a lot of points whilst he's been here, and I wish him luck for the future. I just wish it lies here rather than in Bolton's reserves.

How the hell can he go to Bolton... and not even play for Wolves first team?? :unsure:

According to reilable wiki he played 27 games for Wolves in 2005 - and i thought that he had played for them prior to looking it up. And wasn't Megson WBA manager in 2005? Possibly his recent form has reminded Megson what he saw from him early on.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A46421633

&

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A46421291

606 say Fulham awsell - i think he would be better off going to Fulham but hey ho.

Only time will tell and we should know by Tues - if he does sign for us i will be that happy.

Make my Year

Why would he be better off going to fulham you mean better wages because if it aint money i dont what it would be they play is a shit stadium they are a struggling prem team i would imagine he would be a bench warmer. I personally thinks he wants to come to leicester hes a midlands lad, he will get more games.,and i think he wants to play for NP revolution,who he has known from his under 21 days

Why would he be better off going to fulham you mean better wages because if it aint money i dont what it would be they play is a shit stadium they are a struggling prem team i would imagine he would be a bench warmer. I personally thinks he wants to come to leicester hes a midlands lad, he will get more games.,and i think he wants to play for NP revolution,who he has known from his under 21 days

agreed :thumbup: thats why i believe Milan holds the key

I personally thinks he wants to come to leicester hes a midlands lad, he will get more games.,and i think he wants to play for NP revolution,who he has known from his under 21 days

I personally think you're right. I also personally think Leicester will win this years FA Cup and that my knob will grow an extra 3 inches overnight.

Fulham have a vacancy for a skillful, hardworking and charasmatic midfield player. Good side too.

I don't understand why people are saying he would sit on the bench if he went to Fulham or Bolton. He's a young lad who probably has enourmous self belief. He should back himself to get into their sides.

Fulham have a vacancy for a skillful, hardworking and charasmatic midfield player. Good side too.

I don't understand why people are saying he would sit on the bench if he went to Fulham or Bolton. He's a young lad who probably has enourmous self belief. He should back himself to get into their sides.

i assume you mean sir jimbo of bullard. as for davies i have no doubt he will do well in prem, but i doubt he will get played very often, unless in their reserves.

Come on Mandaric you tit!!!

You can't seriously blame Mandaric for this??

Davies, whether it's Bolton or Fulham, has obviously had his head swayed by money and the chance to play in the Premier league.

That's not Mandaric's fault.

interesting that knowitall has been quiet on this one, as he said on matters such as this he knows when not to talk - not that that should suggest we are buying him, but certainly it would imply that we are still involved in this in some way....

or, he's got better things to do than post on FT... :unsure:

Archived