Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Brighton & Hove Albion Post Match Thread

Will be cheering on S****horpe this weekend fo' sure!

Would anyone have not taken this position had it been offered at the beginning of the season? I think not.

Fans of this club are sometimes as depressing as Coldplay albums, cheer up!

I thought Brighton deserved a point there in a very hard working performance. We've clearly seen better from our side this season, but neverthless we still should have won it if our forwards were on form. Both Fryatt and Dickov had very good chances to score, but ultimately bottled it in front of goal.

The way we played tonight meant Dickov was totally useless, a pointless member of the first team. When Hayles came on we looked much more like scoring, just going to show how we rely on a target man more than we think. Howard's absence was certainly felt tonight in my opinion.

Anyway, we can't complain too much, it's another point to add to the tally, and MK Dons lost. I know we're looking over our shoulders at Millwall but they've still got to win both their games in hand to come within 5 points of us. Tonight's performance wasn't the greatest, but we've come away with something.

Anyway, we can't complain too much, it's another point to add to the tally, and MK Dons lost. I know we're looking over our shoulders at Millwall but they've still got to win both their games in hand to come within 5 points of us. Tonight's performance wasn't the greatest, but we've come away with something.

You've summed it up perfectly there Joe :thumbup:

Boo boys out again when we are 10pts clear? complete and utter retarded ****monkeys! can we ban them? or at least get Graham Norton, Michael Barrymore to bum them all up a sharp fence!

One of those is against MK Dons.

Anyone who thought the season was over is an idiot. This one has a long way to go yet.

Technically Mark Jarvis thought this. Not quaking in their boots yet. but if we carry on dropping points (hopefully we won't of course), then they shall be getting worried..

In all seriousness why is Dickov still even near the bench? Contributes nothing anymore.

We need a new striker.

We have Fryatt & Howard who are decent.

Ashley Chambers isn't being given a chance.

Hayles & Dickov are both past it.

DJ obviously isn't coming back.

That was very stupid... but I think they were just venting their disappointment at our failure to pick up the points we should have got.

I still clapped them off as they deserved some recognition for their efforts... all be them in vain against a Brighton team who played around 8 men behind the ball most of the time.

Please don't make excuses for these cretins. You vent your dissapointment by kicking a wall or nailing a stella, not by booing players who have in general been turning in some fantastic performances. What motivation does it give the lads to play well if they know that with one slip up thousands of ****** who haven't sang one chant of encouragement to them all season are gunna get on their backs?!

Bore Draw, Not much else to say. We played poor however I feel Brighton forced that upon us playing boring defensive football. Howard needed and deserved a rest and break, I just hope all the people that slag Howard off realise how much we need him though, we clearly missed him tonight.

10 Points clear though, Hopefully normal service will be resumed Saturday.

Please don't make excuses for these cretins. You vent your dissapointment by kicking a wall or nailing a stella, not by booing players who have in general been turning in some fantastic performances. What motivation does it give the lads to play well if they know that with one slip up thousands of ****** who haven't sang one chant of encouragement to them all season are gunna get on their backs?!

Fair enough... sorry.

:thumbup:

2-1 vs Oldham! :D

Bore Draw, Not much else to say. We played poor however I feel Brighton forced that upon us playing boring defensive football. Howard needed and deserved a rest and break, I just hope all the people that slag Howard off realise how much we need him though, we clearly missed him tonight.

10 Points clear though, Hopefully normal service will be resumed Saturday.

Fully agree, Steve is an integral part of our squad and we missed him tonight.

Loyd is poor, i have no confidence atm when he is on the ball, would like to see him rested and replaced with gradel to see how he performs.

Tonight also told me that we are crying out for a Central Midfielder who is going to do all of the ball wining and feeding king to be the playmaker.

The thing that worries me most about the boo boys is that they will be there next season again. If we get promoted these people will expect play-offs at least. Booing does nothing for morale. I understand when the team has been putting in half-arsed performances for weeks but I can't comprehend why someone would boo tonight. This team has been the best team we have had for a while, putting in repeated good performances, stop being morons.

One of those is against MK Dons.

Anyone who thought the season was over is an idiot. This one has a long way to go yet.

And the other one is away at Leeds. Hardly foregone conclusions, so there's no need to panic.

Also, anyone cheering on Scunny this saturday is short-sighted too, they are on 50 points you know.

Tonight was just an excuse for some pillocks to boo or chant "Pearson sort it out" they've been pretty deprived since Walsall and Northampton so it was nice the got a chance to voice their displeasure.

Despite being one of the worst games I've ever watched its still a point gained and it has shown moronic Howard bashers just how ordinary we are without him.

61% possession and we created fuck-all?

I wasn't there tonight but that sounds like we had no spark in midfield, and Howard needs to get well soon.

We did try to get forward but at times the passing was rather loose and therefore the moves broke down and to be honest we played it back to the midfield too much when we were getting forward... plus the fact that Brighton were playing around 8 men behind the ball. All those things made it very difficult to create anything worthwhile... we should have had a penalty though... was SUCH a handball!

Archived