Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

My mate is shitting it that her husband will find this other inbox, as there's a really incriminating message sat in there from about a year ago. lol

They can be deleted.

Just click on the message > actions (cog wheel) > "Delete Messages" or "Delete conversation"

They can be deleted.

Just click on the message > actions (cog wheel) > "Delete Messages" or "Delete conversation"

It's in her husbands Facebook from someone else, so she doesn't have access to it delete it.

Oh dear, sorry about that. Mind you I've had Bulgarian breakfasts and they are more sickening than the most horrific of phlegm anecdotes. 

What, coffee and a cigarette?

The yogurt is lush!

Edited by bovril

Id say you should do the right thing. That said how do you know who the rightful owner would be (even if you told the shop about it)? I guess you don't get someone coming in everyday saying "hey i lost my 20£ note". And chances are the cashier would keep it lol

Id say you should do the right thing. That said how do you know who the rightful owner would be (even if you told the shop about it)? I guess you don't get someone coming in everyday saying "hey i lost my 20£ note". And chances are the cashier would keep it lol

lol Wooosh!!

Check the "What grinds my gears thread" lol

• 2 weeks later...

Search 'what happened this country' into twitter and watch the bible bashing American meltdown lol

That's utter gold. :lol:

The Onion are turning out some superb stuff in light of all this too...Their Facebook page has been nothing but hits for six all day.

Edited by leicsmac

• 2 weeks later...

We are a couple of weeks away from posibly one of the most important and exciting yeasr of our football club and we have no manager and no real idea as to who will lead us... and the top topic on Foxestalk when i woke up was.... Shaven or unshaven balls

Well done FT  :thumbup:

My mate is shitting it that her husband will find this other inbox, as there's a really incriminating message sat in there from about a year ago. lol

I never knew about this!! Crazy! Mine is full of rubbish and a post from a gay guy who has fancied me for years

Edited by Merging Cultures