Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Disney World Orlando. Even for an old middle aged bloke like me, it's still a magical experience...

My wife wants to go somewhere warm over the xmas holidays. Florida is about a 24 hour drive from toronto and shes done it several times with her family in her younger days.  

Im pushing for the Caribbean but at same time i got a 1.5 year old and 3.5 year old so might be easier to be in a place like orlando. She has family there too but i would not drive 24 hours in a car with 2 young kids 

52 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

My wife wants to go somewhere warm over the xmas holidays. Florida is about a 24 hour drive from toronto and shes done it several times with her family in her younger days.  

Im pushing for the Caribbean but at same time i got a 1.5 year old and 3.5 year old so might be easier to be in a place like orlando. She has family there too but i would not drive 24 hours in a car with 2 young kids 

I drove for 10 hours accross the US to Canada.  The kids were ok with a few stops.  Do a stop over, were doing one at a mall, the Mrs can do some shopping, I can drink beer and the kids can watch a movie in the theatre.

6 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

I drove for 10 hours accross the US to Canada.  The kids were ok with a few stops.  Do a stop over, were doing one at a mall, the Mrs can do some shopping, I can drink beer and the kids can watch a movie in the theatre.

Lol. My youngest  hits that 1 hour mark and just starts crying and wont stop until you stop. Sigh. Will see. I might just fly from buffalo to Florida as its much cheaper to drive the hour to the states and fly within the country.

Love how the family is bonding on that stopover lol

11 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Lol. My youngest  hits that 1 hour mark and just starts crying and wont stop until you stop. Sigh. Will see. I might just fly from buffalo to Florida as its much cheaper to drive the hour to the states and fly within the country.

Love how the family is bonding on that stopover lol

What breaks up families today is too much communication!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...