purpleronnie Posted 23 April 2009 Posted 23 April 2009 Well I went out last night with someone from work who is gay. We went to a gay bar. It was great, rarely do you see well dressed people in America and even rarer was they had decent music on...well decent dance music anyway (Americans think R & B is dance music). I was a little nervous having never been to a gay bar before. Well a few beers later (I think I was the only one drinking beer), I went to have a dance and within a few seconds had another bloke dancing with me, a good looking fella, we stopped dancing, he offered to get me a drink I accepted, the fact I was from England was of great amusement to him and he went on to ask me if it was true that most men in england we're Gay (seems most americans think we're all gay..maybe its the accent?). I carried on dancing and drinking all night, it was great fun and I enjoyed playing up to the part (ooo errr) and flirting back. I'm pretty open minded when it comes to sexuality and pretty much everything else actually. I wouldnt have dreamt of doing anything like that in england probably because none of my mates would have gone to a gay bar, but I would be happy to go back. A couple more beers and I might have woken up a whole new man.
Miquel The Work Geordie Posted 23 April 2009 Posted 23 April 2009 Last week some guy from Belfast started dancing AT me when P-P-P-Pokerface came on. That counts.
Head Honcho Posted 23 April 2009 Posted 23 April 2009 Well I went out last night with someone from work who is gay. We went to a gay bar. It was great, rarely do you see well dressed people in America and even rarer was they had decent music on...well decent dance music anyway (Americans think R & B is dance music).I was a little nervous having never been to a gay bar before. Well a few beers later (I think I was the only one drinking beer), I went to have a dance and within a few seconds had another bloke dancing with me, a good looking fella, we stopped dancing, he offered to get me a drink I accepted, the fact I was from England was of great amusement to him and he went on to ask me if it was true that most men in england we're Gay (seems most americans think we're all gay..maybe its the accent?). I carried on dancing and drinking all night, it was great fun and I enjoyed playing up to the part (ooo errr) and flirting back. I'm pretty open minded when it comes to sexuality and pretty much everything else actually. I wouldnt have dreamt of doing anything like that in england probably because none of my mates would have gone to a gay bar, but I would be happy to go back. A couple more beers and I might have woken up with a whole new man. Lucky you
Sparky Posted 23 April 2009 Posted 23 April 2009 Wouldnt say im gay but ive slept with a bloke who is
Kilworthfox Posted 23 April 2009 Posted 23 April 2009 Wouldnt say im gay but ive slept with a bloke who is Been chatted up a few times but nothing I would ever consider! To be fair if you are openly flirting with fellas in a gay bar it is logical that you will get an offer or more :eek:
Guest Bilo Posted 23 April 2009 Posted 23 April 2009 Going to Manchester for a stag night before too long and will be frequenting some of the bars of Canal Street. I shall update you after that.
Miquel The Work Geordie Posted 23 April 2009 Posted 23 April 2009 Does casual flirting with Nihat and Smuts count? Oo what ya like?
Corky Posted 23 April 2009 Posted 23 April 2009 Going to Manchester for a stag night before too long and will be frequenting some of the bars of Canal Street. I shall update you after that. I'm sure you'll get lucky Bilo
turkish14 Posted 23 April 2009 Posted 23 April 2009 Never flirted before with a gay bloke, but i remember standing outside Alivels pizza shop and seeing 2 blokes getting off with each other. I almost choked on my meat feast pizza, seeing 2 blokes on tv was always fine but for real! A part of me changed that night........
Miquel The Work Geordie Posted 23 April 2009 Posted 23 April 2009 seeing 2 blokes on tv was always fine! Oh it was, was it?
stez Posted 23 April 2009 Posted 23 April 2009 Never flirted before with a gay bloke, but i remember standing outside Alivels pizza shop and seeing 2 blokes getting off with each other.I almost choked on my meat feast pizza, seeing 2 blokes on tv was always fine but for real! A part of me changed that night........ that could be freudian
lildave3 Posted 23 April 2009 Posted 23 April 2009 Last week some guy from Belfast started dancing AT me when P-P-P-Pokerface came on.That counts. You thrust AT men in Liquid!
Miquel The Work Geordie Posted 23 April 2009 Posted 23 April 2009 You thrust AT men in Liquid! Rumbled. that could be freudian :laugh:
Guest Bilo Posted 23 April 2009 Posted 23 April 2009 I'm sure you'll get lucky Bilo I'll be safe as houses Corky. The stag, who will be wearing a tutu and a frilly top, may not be quite so secure.
Guest Posted 23 April 2009 Posted 23 April 2009 I've flirted with a lesbian on a quite a few occasions..... they loved it even if they wouldn't admit it
General Smuts Posted 23 April 2009 Posted 23 April 2009 Does casual flirting with Nihat and Smuts count? Oh it counts sweetie. Me + Tabou = Match made in heaven. Actually im Catholic so technically that'd be a match made in hell.
turkish14 Posted 23 April 2009 Posted 23 April 2009 Oh it was, was it? Yeah dont tell me you don't get turned on
Raj Posted 23 April 2009 Posted 23 April 2009 Notice Alexipopopopopops hasnt 'entered' this thread yet. Gen Smuts is gay. I'm ABIT gay sometimes...
Raj Posted 23 April 2009 Posted 23 April 2009 Only gay for pay Give you a quid BigBoy. Will you dance sexy for me tomorrow???
Bellend Sebastian Posted 23 April 2009 Posted 23 April 2009 I will anyway. But times is hard, all donations gratefully accepted
Babylon Posted 23 April 2009 Posted 23 April 2009 What a bunch of screaming queens!!! The odds are there are a few of "the gays" on here. My money is on TPH, have you seen his floral shirts?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.