Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Mobile Phone Thread

How much is a Blackberry just for the unlimited internet on the shittest contract? lol

My phone contract runs out soon and I'd love to just have unlimited internet anywhere :o Even though I don't like the Blackberry :/

On Orange mine is nearly £35 a month for unlimited internet, unlimited texts, and 900 or 600 minutes I forget :dunno: , but the bloke said I could have the same contract with less minutes for £25/£30!

Good shout ;)

I have the iPod Touch so I could chuck that on eBay.

With the iPhone though, can you go on the internet everywhere, like the Blackberry, or is it identical to the iPod Touch in that you can only go on the internet with Wifi therefore you need to connect to a wireless access point.

Purps and Harriet say they sometimes get internet where there is no wi-fi, but it's very slow :unsure::thumbup:

On Orange mine is nearly £35 a month for unlimited internet, unlimited texts, and 900 or 600 minutes I forget :dunno: , but the bloke said I could have the same contract with less minutes for £25/£30!

Less minutes? I'd be wanting more lol:P I could cope with more minutes and less / set amount of texts though. I ring more than I text :P

Purps and Harriet say they sometimes get internet where there is no wi-fi, but it's very slow :unsure::thumbup:

Oh. I'll see what the Apple web site says (which is not a lot)

Good shout ;)

I have the iPod Touch so I could chuck that on eBay.

With the iPhone though, can you go on the internet everywhere, like the Blackberry, or is it identical to the iPod Touch in that you can only go on the internet with Wifi therefore you need to connect to a wireless access point.

Yea it is 3G so you can get the internet still when there is no wi fi nearby.

Just got a Samsung Pixon, i love it.

Battery isn't great, apart from that though it's brilliant.

£20 a month for 600 minutes and unlimited texts, with a £5 unlimited internet bolt-on.

:wub:

My contract, for one pound less, is the same but 200 minutes :|

Thinking about the iPhone 3GS when I finally get to chuck my current contract in a couple of months. Having a 30% discount on the monthly payments doesn't hurt either.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know of any good mobile phone contract deals going round atm?

Good phones?

I know theres a topic on this from a few months ago but I'm only around for a weekend...Not really got the time to spend searing for the topic! ^_^:P

So you'll let one of the mods spend their time searching for it instead? Glad to know time is so valuable to you.
I see foxestalk hasn't changed the slightest :D
He had a point.

He does Sue, and as I am not in the best of moods, on limited internet access, halfway round the world somewhere, I've locked this thread until someone else merges it with the main one. :angry: