Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finchy

Festival Thread

I'm gonna go to Leeds again. Justice has tempted me, seeing them headline the NME on the Friday will be fúcking boss.

SBTRKT, Kasabian, Courteeners, Foster The People, The Cribs, Maccabees, Black Keys etc. And it's a boss weekend.

Falls Festival one of the best festivals in Australia has annouced some bands, if you wanted to go to a festival in Australia Falls is the one to go to over New Years in the Australian Summer, based in a Massive National Park.

SBTRKT, The Flamming Lips, Hot Chip, Bombay Bycycle Club, Maximo Park, Totally Extinct Enourmas Dinosaurs, The Vaccines. First Aid Kit, Beach House and Best Coast. Oh and i forgot Coolio

Falls Festival one of the best festivals in Australia has annouced some bands, if you wanted to go to a festival in Australia Falls is the one to go to over New Years in the Australian Summer, based in a Massive National Park.

SBTRKT, The Flamming Lips, Hot Chip, Bombay Bycycle Club, Maximo Park, Totally Extinct Enourmas Dinosaurs, The Vaccines. First Aid Kit, Beach House and Best Coast. Oh and i forgot Coolio

I'm just pumped for Stereosonic!

g_s-bag_german2.jpg

A German sniper sleeping bag........the best £5 I have ever spent. They unzip at the knee, tuck it up behind you & walk round wearing it.

Where you get that from mate?

Only played 2 new songs by memory and one of which was Octopus which has been getting a bit of air play here already so the crowd was loving it.

Only played 2 new songs by memory and one of which was Octopus which has been getting a bit of air play here already so the crowd was loving it.

• 3 weeks later...

Leeds you were amazing!

Highlights were

Foster The People

You Me @ 6

Bullet For My Valentine

Foo Fighters

The Hives

The Courteeners

All Time Low

Blood Red Shoes

Where as Paramore, Don Brocco, Angels & Airwaves all sucked!

Leeds was insane this year any of you guys with the Leicester flag during kasabian? There was a lot of leicester love that day i wore my retro shirt on the sunday never had so many high fives and hand shakes! Highlights for me in no order

Foo's

Kasabian

The hives

Billy talent

Jake bugg

Lee nelsons well good party

Chris Ramsey (comedian)

Adam hills (comedian)

Eagles of death metal

Florence and the machine

BAnds that we're a little disappointing

Enter shakari (weren't expecting much really)

The cure (should never of headlined)

But all in all a top weekend

I met the guys with the Leicester flagpole earlier on Saturday, during Clement Marfo and the Frontline I think. Saw a couple of retro city shirts around during they day. In the eve I tried to make my way as far in for Kasabian and suddenly heard a group of lads singing "Leicestershire la la la" and made my way over to them. They were a group of ex marines, one of which was a city fan with the crest tattooed on his back. They told me and my mate they had a military grade flare that they were going to let off, which they did during Underdog. It looked ace and I saw all of us on the highlights, but my god that thing was hot and it took all of them stamping on it to put it out. They were a good group of lads but they were obviously on something so I declined their invite back to their camp for the night! Brilliant weekend though, I'm now have a serious case of festival blues!

Just got back from Outlook Festival yesterday. Been looking forward to it since I booked it ages ago and it was still better than i could've expected. Would completely reccomended it to anyone into the music. The location was insane and every artist impressed. Alot of great people out there all up for it. Can see myself making another trip next year

Edited by samlcfc

Just got back from Outlook Festival yesterday. Been looking forward to it since I booked it ages ago and it was still better than i could've expected. Would completely reccomended it to anyone into the music. The location was insane and every artist impressed. Alot of great people out there all up for it. Can see myself making another trip next year

I'll be there next year. Hear nothing but good things from everyone who goes.