Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

2 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

There's a difference between outrageous bad luck and funny. The c**t in the car could well have killed the motorcyclist

You have to wonder why the motorcyclist was going so fast up the inside of the car at a junction. its 50-50 as far as errors of judgement go , in my opinion

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

or why has the car randomly pulled left?

That's what I'm thinking

9 minutes ago, Beliall said:

You have to wonder why the motorcyclist was going so fast up the inside of the car at a junction. its 50-50 as far as errors of judgement go , in my opinion

The car isn't indicating, and looks like it has pulled out from being parked up. There's no way the motorcyclist would have come away from that without serious injuries and there is no evidence that he was speeding. Verdict: Car driver is a c**t, not to be laughed at.

As someone who rides a motorcycle daily and regularly comes across situations where my own apprehension of poor drivers has saved my life, I feel it's worth pointing this out. Like if you showed a video of someone dropping an anvil on a baby's head, you could argue that it's funny because it happens in cartoons.

50 minutes ago, Beliall said:

That's crap.

35 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

That's what I'm thinking

The car isn't indicating, and looks like it has pulled out from being parked up. There's no way the motorcyclist would have come away from that without serious injuries and there is no evidence that he was speeding. Verdict: Car driver is a c**t, not to be laughed at.

As someone who rides a motorcycle daily and regularly comes across situations where my own apprehension of poor drivers has saved my life, I feel it's worth pointing this out. Like if you showed a video of someone dropping an anvil on a baby's head, you could argue that it's funny because it happens in cartoons.

That's spot on.

1 minute ago, Beliall said:

I'm sorry to have posted such a controversial Gif. However, he gets bonked on the head with a lamp post, so its still funny to me

And this is the bit that does actually make it a bit funny.

And I ride fast bikes.

lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

That's what I'm thinking

You're assuming that the bike was coming along from a big long straight road Could of merged on from another road...  Could of ran a stop sign...there just isnt a clear way of saying or knowing what happened and who's fault it is... but i dont think a gif would of been made from it if he had been seriously injured...

6 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

That's crap.

That's spot on.

And this is the bit that does actually make it a bit funny.

And I ride fast bikes.

lol

That was the funny bit and did make me titter ....    Even though it happened to me in Whetstone (car pulling out without looking) and put me and my pillion in hospital ....     And we never got to the pub !! ...   B@stard !!   :(

2 hours ago, MPH said:

You're assuming that the bike was coming along from a big long straight road Could of merged on from another road...  Could of ran a stop sign...there just isnt a clear way of saying or knowing what happened and who's fault it is... but i dont think a gif would of been made from it if he had been seriously injured...

Someone posted a gif of camcorder footage from a Turkish floor collapse which killed dozens of wedding attendees on here a while back. Hilarious stuff

Lemme dig out that one of someone setting a caged kitten on fire, that's a classic

Edited by Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo

1 hour ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Someone posted a gif of camcorder footage from a Turkish floor collapse which killed dozens of wedding attendees on here a while back. Hilarious stuff

Lemme dig out that one of someone setting a caged kitten on fire, that's a classic

No people or animals were killed in the making of the gif i posted