Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Is a takeover in the offing?

Was he the fans favourite though?

Plenty on here and Bentleys who aren't that upset to see the back of him.

If someone is going to takeoever and give the manager some transfer money then you can't expect them to keep a manager they aren't impressed with whatever some of the fans think.

Was he the fans favourite though?

Plenty on here and Bentleys who aren't that upset to see the back of him.

If someone is going to takeoever and give the manager some transfer money then you can't expect them to keep a manager they aren't impressed with whatever some of the fans think.

Maybe not but I can safely say the majority backed Pearson. You'd be an idiot to not be upset with losing our best manager in recent times. He over achieved by a country mile.

It's also about stability. Pearson was building something here. Haven't we learnt that chopping and changing managers doesn't work? Changing managers unnecessarily also has a negative effect on the players.

Someone in the know on Bentleys.

And sorry that should have read, Sousa in by next Wednesday and Malaysian Group to takeover this month.

No the Malaysian takeover was two months ago but it was Cardiff not Leicester City (you know the ones we played in the play off semi final).

I can't understand why a takeover consortium would want to get rid of a reasonably successful manager and replace him with a slightly less successful manager.

I can't understand why a takeover consortium would want to get rid of a reasonably successful manager and replace him with a slightly less successful manager.

Because Sousa is a known figure in the football world. As I said on an earlier thread potential investors in the club would probably not know or can not remember Pearson. Sousa on the other hand has 3 Champions League Medals in his locker and played International football. I am sure we would look more attractive proposition to investors with some one like Sousa in charge. Makes Leicester look like a much higher profile club.

Whether he is a better manager or not only time will tell but rightly or wrongly I doubt if that is much of a consideration.

Someone in the know on Bentleys.

And sorry that should have read, Sousa in by next Wednesday and Malaysian Group to takeover this month.

The same wonderbrain who wrongly announced Birch's premature departure or some other 12yr old?

The same wonderbrain who wrongly announced Birch's premature departure or some other 12yr old?

Ooh get you!!!

There have plenty of rumours about Birch, the latest being that he had his salary cut by 2/3.

Still if you don't like reading about rumours of potential takeovers why did you open a thread about a potential takeover oh wonderbrain?

Do you complain about the content of the NOW and Sun after you've read them?

CHECK OUT THE MERCURY TOMORROW -

Just been informed by one of our sports reporters that MM is selling up to arabs. :thumbup:

I work @ The Mercury, so I would hope this is all truth.

He's been asked if he's selling 100% stake or taking on a sleeping partner, his answer was along the lines of "It depends on how much they want."."

Still if you don't like reading about rumours of potential takeovers why did you open a thread about a potential takeover

The kind of logic that would come from a gullible prat who believes everything he reads.

When your balls drop lower than your IQ you'll discover that Big World is full of people who sometimes fib - you'll probably encounter it in the form of ladies telling you you're great before turning lesbian.

I read these threads in the vain hope that less of you pinheads post shit and someone posts something approaching fact. If that's alright with you and the rest of the Internet police.

Surely the first part of the sentence negates the latter part :whistle::P

The kind of logic that would come from a gullible prat who believes everything he reads.

When your balls drop lower than your IQ you'll discover that Big World is full of people who sometimes fib - you'll probably encounter it in the form of ladies telling you you're great before turning lesbian.

I read these threads in the vain hope that less of you pinheads post shit and someone posts something approaching fact. If that's alright with you and the rest of the Internet police.

It's happened to us all at some point

Apparently we will be owned by a Malysian Group from next Wednesday.

heard the same.. i was one who thought any takeover was something not even considered but heard its a done deal allready and will be anounced any time soon..

heard the same.. i was one who thought any takeover was something not even considered but heard its a done deal allready and will be anounced any time soon..

if it is true then maybe thats why pearson went and they want there own manager because if u read his interview he obviously didnt want 2 go :dunno:

Was doing some weekly shopping at Morisons today and saw Chris Powell in the queue with a couple of rather odd looking Thai businessmen and none other than Paulo fucking Sousa!. They were in front of me in the queue buying loads of alcohol, party snacks, tumblers etc. No word of a lie. Must be something, surely.

They were having a right laugh with what looked like Milan's credit card at the checkout.

Funnily enough, pre season training starts tomorrow, right?

CHECK OUT THE MERCURY TOMORROW -

Just been informed by one of our sports reporters that MM is selling up to arabs. :thumbup:

He's been asked if he's selling 100% stake or taking on a sleeping partner, his answer was along the lines of "It depends on how much they want."."

Hopefully it is true, but cannot see it myself. If it is Arabs - are we the next Man.City??

From what everyone has read and heard, does a takeover really seem the reason why Pearson has left??

I've heard it is because the "Consortium" wants their own man i.e Sousa

Pearson, Hoos and Manderic's interviews/actions don't leave me to believe this is at all.

Pearson in my eyes moved on as he was made promises that were broken and was increasingly becoming frustrated at the lack of progress he thought he could make this season.

Even with that, I don't actually think he was actively looking for a move BUT from what I have read, Hoos phoned him and said Hull have made and inquiry and we give you permission to speak to them.

After all of Pearson's hard work and success, and HE hasn't even asked to speak to Hull, he is actually being told he can freely talk to another club. How would you feel?? Already obviously frustrated, this is an insult to what he had achieved and ultimately the last straw!!

I can't quite believe how some fans are saying no great loss. He has been our best manager since Martin O'neil, end of! Everyone could see he was building a great team here. Him and Steve Walsh were incredible in the transfer/market.

It is quite simply a HUGE loss!

Anyway back to this "Takeover" wanting their own man. Why choose Sousa? A man who was less successful than Pearson last season? Why axe a man that is the fans favourite? Why change a manager who narrowly missed promotion last season? Why replace him before even talking to Pearson? If people are using common sense! The reason for Pearson leaving has nothing to do with an imminent takeover! I'm not saying a takeover isnt going to happen as there is no smoke without fire BUT It doesn't in any way seem to relate to why Pearson left the Club.

Rant over :whistle:

Oh and I hope we do get taken over! I am fed up of MM!!!!

From what everyone has read and heard, does a takeover really seem the reason why Pearson has left??

I've heard it is because the "Consortium" wants their own man i.e Sousa

Pearson, Hoos and Manderic's interviews/actions don't leave me to believe this is at all.

This is exactly what they want you to believe.

They're not fooling me.

Archived