Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Conscript Fox

Greg Cunningham

Thought he looked very tidy against, admitedly, a pretty poor Preston team. Sven's said it himself that all his signings have one thing in common, a bit of pace and energy. Always thought we were a bit slow but with two young pacey full backs replacing Nielson and Bruno, Davies adding something at the back and Vassell on the wings/up front you can see the blue print for how he wants us to play. Just hope we can make at least the full back signings permanent or season long loans.

Thought he looked very tidy against, admitedly, a pretty poor Preston team. Sven's said it himself that all his signings have one thing in common, a bit of pace and energy. Always thought we were a bit slow but with two young pacey full backs replacing Nielson and Bruno, Davies adding something at the back and Vassell on the wings/up front you can see the blue print for how he wants us to play. Just hope we can make at least the full back signings permanent or season long loans.

good, glad to hear he is doing well. strong feeling in Ireland that he will be our left full for a long time to come once he gets a bit more game time, also generally agreed that he has the qualities to earn his living as a premiership player, and if not with Man City, hopefully a premiership player with Leicester City, an upwardly mobile, successful Leicester City

a lot more people in Ireland now paying attention to your side, play offs still well within reach.

good luck for the season ahead.

Don't. There footballers, they'll find a new club if needs be and I'm sure they'll be happy with their wages at wherever go.

so just because they can find a new club doesn't mean we should feel slightly sorry for them having lost their position in the team for a couple of months?

• 1 month later...

Cunningham here to end of the season for all those who were unsure.

Excellent news, I've been very impressed by him so far, and I think there's more to come from him. He's very solid defensively for such an inexperienced youngster, and he supports attacks on the overlap very well also. He'll go on to be a top player in my opinion.

Excellent news, I've been very impressed by him so far, and I think there's more to come from him. He's very solid defensively for such an inexperienced youngster, and he supports attacks on the overlap very well also. He'll go on to be a top player in my opinion.

Yep delighted too. Better than the last left-back we had from Man City too!

Just hope he stays injury free as he and Naughton are great wing-backs to have at our disposal.

Cunningham looks a decent player but is he as good as Bruno.

In my opinion Bruno is just as good defensively, offers more going forward and supports the forward play so much better.

It's great if Bruno is better. It means Sven has options when he decides wich player to play and if someone gets injuried.

Sven wants two good players in every position and he also want players who can play in different positions.

Cunningham looks a decent player but is he as good as Bruno.

In my opinion Bruno is just as good defensively, offers more going forward and supports the forward play so much better.

Last seasons Bruno is just as good as Cunningham, but this seasons isn't

Seems to have lost a yard of pace over the summer.

The West Brom signalled the end for me.

I dread to think what Man City will do to the poor bloke.

It's great if Bruno is better. It means Sven has options when he decides wich player to play and if someone gets injuried.

Sven wants two good players in every position and he also want players who can play in different positions.

thats nice....did he tell you anything else during your personal chat? :whistle:

Archived