Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Conscript Fox

Greg Cunningham

you heard it here first boyos + girlies.....

And he is quality, lucky to get him, doubt Leicester will keep him for long outside the Prem.

You heard that here first too, this is no McGivern the second. People bemoaning the ousting of a lower league 'make do' purchase like Kennedy on here, for a player like this arent fully tuned in, to put it mildly.

I have never seen him play but he is already capped at international level so he must be better than Mcgivern.

I have never seen him play but he is already capped at international level so he must be better than Mcgivern.

capped for northern ireland. Still this lads capped for the better ireland.

Sorry Northern irish people but your nation team is rubbish, even worse than mine.

edit: Damn you dave_the_fox! didn't notice that post.

capped for northern ireland. Still this lads capped for the better ireland.

Sorry Northern irish people but your nation team is rubbish, even worse than mine.

edit: Damn you dave_the_fox! didn't notice that post.

Well you learn something new everyday.... still not that easy to be capped at only 19 for ROI so he must have something about him

Dunno what Bruno's been like in the last couple of games, but he made a right balls-up against Thailand - tripped over the ball and gave away possession in his own half - right in front of the dugout too! Can't have impressed Sven too much.

he was superb and linked up really well with Moussa at Leeds

I'm happy with this signing. Hes only 19 and hes already made his full international debut, a fantastic prospect for our club, I've been looking at the reserve leagues aswell, and Manchester City Reserves have the joint best defensive record with Arsenal Reserves and Wigan Athletic Reserves over the top three reserves groups, need I say more..., I've never been a fan of Berner and Kennedy I can't really comment on. Realistically though as I've said before, most of those players would not be able to compete in the premiership and thats what we need to be thinking, I think Eriksson can see that aswell and I reckon that come February, if you compare the starting lineup of the S****horpe game, just before Eriksson was appointed, to our first game in February against Sheffield United at Bramall Lane, there will be a complete new set of players.

Greg Cunningham....never heard of him but guess we'll have to 'Trust in Sven' anyway at 6ft and a couple of international games under his belt it can't be all bad,

:scarf:

6ft+ and a couple of International caps, yeah he must be great :whistle:

ryan_mcgivern_124382t.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I do feel abit sorry for Kennedy as he was brought in by pearson so never really had a chance but he is young enough to go out and make a name for himself still at whatever level. But i would like to hope that Bruno is a proffesional and has realised that his own form is abit off at the minute so Cunningham maybe deserves a shot. It could spur him on abit more in training too.

Archived