Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Conscript Fox

Greg Cunningham

So, we've got on loan:

Ikeme, 24

Vitor, 21

Naughton 21.

Davies, 25

Cunningham, 19

So am I right in saying we can have 1 more under 23, and 2 more over 23s on loan?

Better google it m8....thats what I was told to do by some FUK WIT when I started a topic to find out the loan situation....We still dont m8.....must be some sort of top secret info that we are not prevvy to. :beer:

So, we've got on loan:

Ikeme, 24

Vitor, 21

Naughton 21.

Davies, 25

Cunningham, 19

So am I right in saying we can have 1 more under 23, and 2 more over 23s on loan?

ikeme's loan runs out soon anyway.

considering we can barely name a striker on the bench and have only 1 recognised winger, this does seem to be a bit strange, berner and kennedy seem to be doing ok.

unless of course he is looking to buy him in the TF window, and wanted to get him in right away.

strange one.

also seems odd that we are loaning in 19 year olds when we have one of the best youth teams in the country, makes you wonder why it's easier for a youth player to break through in a prem team than at leicester

Surely this is a signing with a thought to him playing a more forward role than LB?

Berner we all know is consistent and very solid at this level. One of the best left backs in the league. Kennedy looks an able deputy to him, so I don't think Sven would waste a loan move on a position we're already relatively strong in?

Certainly stronger at left back now than we were last season anyway, that's a (Mc)given. :D

As far as I know he can play either fullback or wing. I wouldn't be surprised if he plays in the back 4 though, don't get me wrong Bruno isn't exactly a weak link but I don't think he's irreplaceable.

Nope, 5 loanees maximum for each game (field squad or bench), but eight max overall per season.

I just learnt this myself today.thumbsup.gif

Am I wrong in thinking you can have unlimed emergency 30 day loans though?

you heard it here first boyos + girlies.....

And he is quality, lucky to get him, doubt Leicester will keep him for long outside the Prem.

You heard that here first too, this is no McGivern the second. People bemoaning the ousting of a lower league 'make do' purchase like Kennedy on here, for a player like this arent fully tuned in, to put it mildly.

Archived