Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

How do I multiquote on here? Whenever I try to and press on the button on the side nothing seems to happen. :/

* Or is it that straight-forward, i am being a dick again. :ph34r:

Edited by Wymeswold fox

How do I multiquote on here? Whenever I try to and press on the button on the side nothing seems to happen. :/

* Or is it that straight-forward, i am being a dick again. :ph34r:

press the multiquote button and the writing changes from grey to white. Do that on all the post you want to quote, then click on Add reply at the bottom of the page (not the one in the bottom corner of each post) and a reply will open up with all those quotes in it.

• Like 1

TESTING

press the multiquote button and the writing changes from grey to white. Do that on all the post you want to quote, then click on Add reply at the bottom of the page (not the one in the bottom corner of each post) and a reply will open up with all those quotes in it.

TESTING

Woohoo!!!! I managed to learn how to do something at last on here by myself successfully. :yahoo:lol Cheers LargeAl . :):thumbup:

Edited by Wymeswold fox

I live in Islington. Islington is in London. Neither myself nor my housemate (who half owns the flat) has lived in Leicestershire. Why is our recycling box from Charnwood ("Leading in Leicestershire" apparently)?

Does it have a 31 painted on the side? <_<

How serious is it if your fridge is leaking?

About a 4!

Leaking what, water I assume? Ours just gradually fills with water at the bottom for some reason, always stays cold enough though :S

About a 4!

Leaking what, water I assume? Ours just gradually fills with water at the bottom for some reason, always stays cold enough though :S

Leaking water. Not a lot but enough to leave a small trickle at the door of the fridge. Who would you contact to fix it? Apologies but I'm completely useless when it comes to household stuff.

Leaking water. Not a lot but enough to leave a small trickle at the door of the fridge. Who would you contact to fix it? Apologies but I'm completely useless when it comes to household stuff.

Me too :P

Errrrrrr.....Probably ring the manufacturer first, think that's what i'd do. Any idea if it's still under warranty?

I need a question answering..

Vaguely remember a tv show when I was a kid, (born in '88), where a kid was playing some form of computer game, and possibly got sucked into the tv where there was like a robot dinosaur/dragon thing, that used to go around smashing a city up. I've been wondering what it was called for about 10 years, but just do not know. Can anyone tell me?? Massive hug coming to anyone who can tell me..

I need a question answering..

Vaguely remember a tv show when I was a kid, (born in '88), where a kid was playing some form of computer game, and possibly got sucked into the tv where there was like a robot dinosaur/dragon thing, that used to go around smashing a city up. I've been wondering what it was called for about 10 years, but just do not know. Can anyone tell me?? Massive hug coming to anyone who can tell me..

Or i think you might be thinking digimon.

• Like 1

Why is it when Gents have stage fright at the urinal they can't piss but when you get frightened you piss yourself?

I only get stage fright when there's me and just one other bloke, never get it if there's three of us. Think it's the awkwardness :S