Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

what time of the day is the best to weigh yourself

Take a shit, have a 30 min sauna, take a piss, full body wax, clip nails, have a circumscision, pick ya nose, clean ears, spit until ya mouth is dry, have a wank then wait til your flacid then and only then should you weigh your self.

• Like 1

Take a shit, have a 30 min sauna, take a piss, full body wax, clip nails, have a circumscision, pick ya nose, clean ears, spit until ya mouth is dry, have a wank then wait til your flacid then and only then should you weigh your self.

Why would waiting till your flacid make you lighter?? Or do you just not like to weigh yourself with a boner? ;)

I have to, my scales are only 10 inch from the wall.

Sorry to hear the sizeable gap between yourself and the wall makes you feel inferior. It's not all about size, y'know. :P

Need to rewrite my CV i think, anybody know of any decent templates or any suggestions on how to lay it out etc...

Try monster.com they have templates and suggestions of layout and inclusions to get yourself over well in writing.

Need to rewrite my CV i think, anybody know of any decent templates or any suggestions on how to lay it out etc...

Or cvtemplate.co.uk similar kinda thing or google cv templates, like I did

Edited by Parafox

Question for anyone in the know...

What has Mubarak done recently to cause this mass up rising, or has all this stuff in Egypt simply happened as a result of what has gone on in Tunisia? (And is there a thread on this yet - I couldn't spot one?)

i think (not certain) that it's got something to do with election rigging and certain sections of the country living in poverty.

What has Mubarak done recently to cause this mass up rising, or has all this stuff in Egypt simply happened as a result of what has gone on in Tunisia? (And is there a thread on this yet - I couldn't spot one?)

According to some reports people were just fed up living in an oppressive police state and the risings elsewhere encouraged them to revolt.

• Like 1

According to some reports people were just fed up living in an oppressive police state and the risings elsewhere encouraged them to revolt.

So essentially, it's a lot of people jumping on another country's bandwagon? And I've heard reports facebook was involved in getting the word out - how true's that, I don't have any egyptian friends so I haven't seen anything personally.

So essentially, it's a lot of people jumping on another country's bandwagon? And I've heard reports facebook was involved in getting the word out - how true's that, I don't have any egyptian friends so I haven't seen anything personally.

Well, I think the other day their last IP server got switched off. So they're officially offline to the rest of the world.

I'm suprised there isn't a thread yet. I thought about putting somrthing in my conspiracy thread because I think it is all a prelude to major events that will propel Israel into being a major world force out in the open and not just a the major political force undercover as they are now.

The people there have been fed up with his oppression for a long time and yes I think what happened in Tunisia definitely spurred them on but there is alot more to this than we think.

Israel will control all the land from the Nile to the Euphrates soon enough and will in the near future put on a massive show of force unfortunately. What event happens to cause this is yet to be seen but it won't be good for the world and the people who get blamed for said event won't really be the cause.

Unless my sources are wrong of course :ph34r:

That's the sort of stuff I was after El - there's got to be a conspiricy or two here somewhere, especially with the bizzare internal attacks that seemed to come from no-where today. I DID not expect that at all (but maybe that's me being nieve).

Soooo... final question, which is kinda of related. Does this mean Amir Zaki could now move to England as a fleeing refugee and not require a work permit to play for Leicester (even if he's playing elsewhere in the world)? Get it done Sven!

Just did a quick search on BBC...

_51000678_egyptcopy.jpg

That shows net traffic and how it dropped to virtually nothing a few days ago.

That could just be because everyone has been outside walking the streets protesting/fighting. So I think what all this tells us is, we shouldn't be too keen to get rid of trident just yet?

That's the sort of stuff I was after El - there's got to be a conspiricy or two here somewhere, especially with the bizzare internal attacks that seemed to come from no-where today. I DID not expect that at all (but maybe that's me being nieve).

Soooo... final question, which is kinda of related. Does this mean Amir Zaki could now move to England as a fleeing refugee and not require a work permit to play for Leicester (even if he's playing elsewhere in the world)? Get it done Sven!

I've been busy today so not quite sure about these internal attacks but I did hear a flicker of news earlier about fighting between Mubarak supporters and anti-Mubarak folk. The pro-Mubarak folk were freely let into the square with weapons, while the anti-Mubarak folk were let in one by one and searched earlier as usual. Some of these so called pro-Mubarak folk would include some of the few thousand prisoners who 'escaped' from a prison about 5 days ago. They obviously (or at least the important ones) were released and didn't escape and are now in the pay of the regime until their use (to cause chaos) has passed.

And yes I think Zaki could soon be ours but only if Sven demands it. Sven has all the clout and if he was so inclined could walk into Egypt and be the new President!

My Mrs is gonna thrash me - I promised her I'd come to bed in half an hour about an hour ago.

For a few hours all internet services got disabled to try and stop people organising protests. Back up because Obama threatened to withdraw his support for him, which he has done anyway.

Obama is just following the rules of the game. He knows what's coming and is far from in control. Israel controls him as Netanyahu has openly stated.

I've been busy today so not quite sure about these internal attacks but I did hear a flicker of news earlier about fighting between Mubarak supporters and anti-Mubarak folk. The pro-Mubarak folk were freely let into the square with weapons, while the anti-Mubarak folk were let in one by one and searched earlier as usual. Some of these so called pro-Mubarak folk would include some of the few thousand prisoners who 'escaped' from a prison about 5 days ago. They obviously (or at least the important ones) were released and didn't escape and are now in the pay of the regime until their use (to cause chaos) has passed.

And yes I think Zaki could soon be ours but only if Sven demands it. Sven has all the clout and if he was so inclined could walk into Egypt and be the new President!

My Mrs is gonna thrash me - I promised her I'd come to bed in half an hour about an hour ago.

Kinky!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...