Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

They'd call it unearned income!? Bastards!! :@

I didn't declare it for 3 years running and copped a nasty bill from the tax man, i got it back as didn't work much last finacial year but fooking hell i was fuming.

what is the answer to this?

x² + 6x -7 = (x+...)(x-...)

Cheers.

this question cannot be answer because the the brackets have nothing inside them so they have no meaning and this means nothign can be plused but id =f u get rid of tje brackets you have to get rid of everything so u cannot answer this question

(made up);P

this question cannot be answer because the the brackets have nothing inside them so they have no meaning and this means nothign can be plused but id =f u get rid of tje brackets you have to get rid of everything so u cannot answer this question

(made up);P

Do i need to translate that?

Because a weekend is 48 hours when a week is 120?

:blink:

Dunno about you but I was always taught that a week had seven days, therefore making it 168 hours. :whistle:

And, yeah, I realise you were talking about a working week... just couldn't resist!

(made up);P

Just out of sheer curiosity, how old are you?

i was driving through Catterick barracks a few months back ( lots of snow and ice around ) and some creature ran across the road in front of me that looked something like this

frilled%20lizard.jpg

this is an australian frilled lizard so it's probably not one of those , (unless it's an escaped pet ), but would they survive our winter or is there another similar looking animal that it was more likely to be ?

i'm not sure what reminded me of this

Edited by Zingari

i was driving through Catterick barracks a few months back ( lots of snow and ice around ) and some creature ran across the road in front of me that looked something like this

frilled%20lizard.jpg

this is an australian frilled lizard so it's probably not one of those , (unless it's an escaped pet ), but would they survive our winter or is there another similar looking animal that it was more likely to be ?

i'm not sure what reminded me of this

lizard men plotting the take-over of earth, isn't that right el empty?

• Like 1

My question is about wheelies, and I don't mean the ones that Chorlton hangs around with (95% of FTers are lost in an instant).

On several occasions, I've been wandering the streets, or sat in a car, or on a bus, or whatever, and a lone cyclist (usually on a BMX type bike, and more often than not wearing one of those fetching slightly baggy black tracksuits) that happens to be passing by just randomly does a wheelie. Sometimes when this has happened I've been completely on my own, and I get the impression that the stunt is being performed for me. But why? What does it mean? Being able to do a wheelie was a big deal when I was about 9, but the people that do it now are a lot older - at least 16, and sometimes considerably older than that. I've been thinking about this a lot this weekend, as on Saturday near my Mum's house a lad, fitting the exact stereotype of who usually does this, attempted the manouevre while cycling downhill towards a busy T junction, whereupon the bike went from under him, flew across the road into a tree, leaving him looking, well like a bloke who was attempting a not very impressive stunt in a slightly odd situation that had gone quite spectacularly wrong. The missus and I fought our natural urge to point and laugh, but we both came away from the incident wondering what the buggery it was all about.

Can anyone shed any light on it?

• Like 1

My question is about wheelies, and I don't mean the ones that Chorlton hangs around with (95% of FTers are lost in an instant).

On several occasions, I've been wandering the streets, or sat in a car, or on a bus, or whatever, and a lone cyclist (usually on a BMX type bike, and more often than not wearing one of those fetching slightly baggy black tracksuits) that happens to be passing by just randomly does a wheelie. Sometimes when this has happened I've been completely on my own, and I get the impression that the stunt is being performed for me. But why? What does it mean? Being able to do a wheelie was a big deal when I was about 9, but the people that do it now are a lot older - at least 16, and sometimes considerably older than that. I've been thinking about this a lot this weekend, as on Saturday near my Mum's house a lad, fitting the exact stereotype of who usually does this, attempted the manouevre while cycling downhill towards a busy T junction, whereupon the bike went from under him, flew across the road into a tree, leaving him looking, well like a bloke who was attempting a not very impressive stunt in a slightly odd situation that had gone quite spectacularly wrong. The missus and I fought our natural urge to point and laugh, but we both came away from the incident wondering what the buggery it was all about.

Can anyone shed any light on it?

Tis what the yoof do innit to get respect and be 'ard.!

On another matter regarding all this injunctions,can anyone name names of these people involved?

I only know about a Welsh International squeeky clean imaged Man Utd Star..any other???