Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

Tis what the yoof do innit to get respect and be 'ard.!

On another matter regarding all this injunctions,can anyone name names of these people involved?

I only know about a Welsh International squeeky clean imaged Man Utd Star..any other???

I know there are problems with youth unemployment, lack of opportunities etc but it's a sad state of affairs if young folk's social standing is now dependent on whether they can momentarily lift the front wheel of a bmx off the ground. It's not going to get you into college, is it? It might get you some lady action, I suppose

Q. Explain one of the processes by which water can be made safe to drink

A. Flirtation makes water safe to drink because it removes large pollutants like grit, sand, dead sheep and canoeists

Q. What causes the tides in the oceans?

A. The tides are a fight between the earth and the moon. All water tends to flow towards the moon, because there is no water on the moon, and nature abhors a vacuum. I forget where the sun joins the fight.

Q. In a democratic society, how important are elections?

A. Very important. Sex can only happen when a male gets an election

Q. What happens to a boy when he reaches puberty?

A. He says goodbye to his boyhood and looks foward to his adultery

Q. What is artificial insemination?

A. When the farmer does it to the bull instead of the cow

Q. How can you delay milk turning sour?

A. Keep it in the cow

Q. What is the most common form of birth control?

A. Most people prevent contraception by wearing a condominium

Q. Give the meaning of the term 'Caesarean section'

A. The caesarean section is a district in Rome

Q. What is a seizure?

A. A Roman Emperor.

Q. What does the word 'benign' mean?

A. Benign is what you will be after you be eight

These are (apparently) GCSE exam answers. What has happened to education standards?

edit: something weird happened to the formatting.

Edited by LargeAl

These are (apparently) GCSE exam answers. What has happened to education standards?

If true, I'd like to know various data of the student i.e. where they're from, their family background and academic background, any learning difficulties they may have etc

Only then will I answer about education standards :).

Point is, you can take any number of stats and evidence to prove what you want to prove, disregarding the counter-evidence that is out there :).

If true, I'd like to know various data of the student i.e. where they're from, their family background and academic background, any learning difficulties they may have etc

Only then will I answer about education standards :).

Point is, you can take any number of stats and evidence to prove what you want to prove, disregarding the counter-evidence that is out there :).

you're talking like i've never read or heard anything from a politician or a conspiracy theorist.

It's someone clearly taking the piss.

For one of my mocks the answer for a question was Amphoteric, I put down Ambidextrous because my mind went completely blank. My chemistry teacher took the piss out of me for the rest of the year.

A mate, in his further maths GCSE, hadn't done any work and wrote the entire lyrics for Stairway to Heaven with all the artwork along the side to fill the time until he could leave.

Edited by FoxyPV

I think I've managed to answer my own question about the wheelies thing earlier.

Looking at the demographic of the people I've seen exhibiting this slightly odd behaviour, it looks like the same sort of people that in years gone by would be tearing up and down the High Street in a 12 year old Ford Fiesta, doing hand break turns and revving the engine in an exciting and attention grabbing way. Now that it costs about a million pounds to insure even shit a car if you're less than 34 years old, attention seekers with restricted financial means have to cut their cloth accordingly, hence the bmx and the stunts.

I'm glad I've sorted that one out

What's the legal situation on posting a link to site that names names in this super injunction thing?

They've done it on TB.

You can, but you'll be tortured then beheaded. :smile:

Surely they're all just people taking the piss? Certainly sounds like they are to me.

Is it acceptable to have lunch before midday?

No, because that would be breakfast.

Lunch is between 12 and 1 pm

Tiffin between 3 and 4 pm

Dinner between 6 and 8 pm

Anything eaten after that will give you massive heartburn all night, especially Murgh Makhani and Cobra... I know.. I did it.

Scouse, is that not Brunch?

Well that was my dilemma. Can you have brunch if you've already had breakfast? That's just fat, is it not? Anyway, I waited until half 12 that day because it didn't sit right with me having lunch at quarter to 12.

Well that was my dilemma. Can you have brunch if you've already had breakfast? That's just fat, is it not? Anyway, I waited until half 12 that day because it didn't sit right with me having lunch at quarter to 12.

Yes.

No.

I don't see what the problem is in the first place.