Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Kasabian

I don't remember ever having a better afternoon/night at a gig before.

I had a great time. One of those 'were you there' days. Unforgettable.

I agree, I will never forget walking to Viccy park and then seeing the sheer amount of people who were in there.

Anyone going to Glastonbury ?? I would actually sleep in a tent for a weekend in the pouring rain to watch them again. Don't see how it can top Viccy Park, though.

T-Veh for me.

Same here.

Yesterday I couldn't really reflect too much, I wasn't hungover as such but I wasn't right and I was aching but today all i've wanted to do is do it again!

Picture from Saturday...

Bq0W9crIYAA4qx0.jpg

Wow, that's incredible, I was in the front bit near the stage and I looked back but couldn't see very far back so couldn't really appreciate it, It was also too easy to get to the front I thought, it just didn't seem right how easy it seemed, I just seemed to walk into the front.

It was great just seeing the City being so busy and it made for a great, relaxed atmosphere.

My right calf is still dead from jumping

YES! Glad in not the only one, my calfs are killing me, I'm limping around. Though I was the only one as no one who I went with are struggling and everyone laughing at me! lol

Haha, great replies.

I don't go to hardly any metal gigs these days (stale music).

I listen to anything which I deem decent, regardless of genre, whether it be metal, jungle, blues, whatever.

I simply said that you lot pushing each other about a bit in front of Kasabian hardly constitutes as a mosh pit. Nothing about 'my music being harder than your music'.

Not my problem if you've got a subconscious inferiority complex about your pansy indie music not being heavy enough... ;)

I simply said that you lot pushing each other about a bit in front of Kasabian hardly constitutes as a mosh pit. Nothing about 'my music being harder than your music'.

But how do you know if you weren't there? Could have been the biggest, baddest, most brutal, most fatal mosh pit...EVER! For all you know good sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But how do you know if you weren't there? Could have been the biggest, baddest, most brutal, most fatal mosh pit...EVER! For all you know good sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, true. I just doubt it somehow. Was there a wall of death?

In all seriousness, I don't really give a shit - I'm glad that most people that went had a good time. My mate went and he had a blast, happy days.

My days of standing at the front, in any kind of pit at any gig are pretty much over. There's only one band I'd want to get that far forward for, happy to watch anyone else from further back. Having a little dance at a rave however, down the front, next to the speakers. Standard.

I bet there is gonna be some right moaning letters in the Mercury this week.

Will they have a Kasabian phone in like the football."Toms lost it as far as I'm concerned,think having that accident with his dad has affected him and as for Serge throwing his t shirt in the crowd it was indecent ,we need to make some changes"

I'm in my 40s,brought me back to my youth re jumping about,however I was blowing out of my ass before the end of each song and needed a breather more often.

Fantastic,better than expected.yes a few idiots,but people jumped in to calm things down near me( middle,just infront of camera towers.so not too bad)Zane,good,Rudimental,good but the other lot were a crock of shite IMO .Perhaps it's my age.

Got smashed in town Friday as we were staying at the Premier inn, Glenn Rise ,and would be rude not to.Ended up in a right local boozer with some definite characters.The Royal Standard Charles Street then a few more I can't remember the names.Saturdaty in town then Lansdowne .Cracking weekend for my first non football nights out in Leicester.

Will they have a Kasabian phone in like the football."Toms lost it as far as I'm concerned,think having that accident with his dad has affected him and as for Serge throwing his t shirt in the crowd it was indecent ,we need to make some changes"

I'm in my 40s,brought me back to my youth re jumping about,however I was blowing out of my ass before the end of each song and needed a breather more often.

Fantastic,better than expected.yes a few idiots,but people jumped in to calm things down near me( middle,just infront of camera towers.so not too bad)Zane,good,Rudimental,good but the other lot were a crock of shite IMO .Perhaps it's my age.

Got smashed in town Friday as we were staying at the Premier inn, Glenn Rise ,and would be rude not to.Ended up in a right local boozer with some definite characters.The Royal Standard Charles Street then a few more I can't remember the names.Saturdaty in town then Lansdowne .Cracking weekend for my first non football nights out in Leicester.

My bro drinks in there,definite shit hole

Guest MattP

think thats the only reason he drinks in there

It's great, had a bloke running bets over to Hills last time I was in, sat on my arse drinking and gambling all day and didn't have to move off my fat arse.

Guest MattP

You should just download the app and save the bloke his legs.

Betting in cash is always the way forward when on a drinking session. :knockyhat:

At least you see it then!