Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Kasabian

Bbc 2 show starts at 10 so will miss the start. Im watching metallica atm. Dont know if they broadcast all of their set as im not at the end yet....will let you know.

Edited by Beliall

Bbc 2 show starts at 10 so will miss the start. Im watching metallica atm. Dont know if they broadcast all of their set as im not at the end yet....will let you know.

I missed the start of that, only saw the last song or 2 then the encore to the end of the set so presuming they did show the full set - perhaps missed a song or two at the start?

Got a bit sick on Twitter about the Viccy Park gig (had come to expect it by following a lot of Leicester people to be fair!).

Not that I didn't like Kasabian, just that it's all I saw for ages when the gig as approaching. 

Anyway, downloaded 48:13 the other day and I love it. Does remind me of when I first heard Kasabian (wasn't too keen on WRPLA or Velociraptor, only liking 2/3 songs off each). 

Can't stop listening to 48:13 now!

There is definitely no swear filter  lol

There was not last year and I thought I heard it tonight but was just walking back in the room so was not sure.

Better crowd last week they don't have 100% participation like last week lol lol

Meanwhile, over at the Guardian, you can read a live reaction stream of snobbery here: http://www.theguardian.com/music/musicblog/2014/jun/29/glastonbury-2014-kasabian-massive-attack-and-disclosure-sunday-night-liveblog

Fair play to them though, the acoustics must be a bit poor when you've got your head so far rammed up your arse that you look like a doughnut when viewed in profile.

Tom is on fire tonight (excuse the pun), they look bang up for it. 

Would you not be for the FA cup / champions league of music.

Head line the biggest music event in europe.

They will never do 2 huge week ends like they have last week end and tonight.

I bet they were still buzzing about last week when they arrived this week end.