Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Nicky Maynard

Hello Bristol City fans, look at your club, now back at ours, now back at your club, now back to ours. Sadly, your club isn't ours, but if it stopped being a little whiny bitch and brought in some dodgy foreign owners it could be like us.

Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in the King Power Stadium supporting a club your club could be like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s a transfer request from Nicky Maynard. Look again, Nicky Maynard has now been sold. Anything is possible when your club is as massive as ours.

We're on a horse.

I'm so happy I saw this. Is this the single most repped post on Foxestalk?

Hello Bristol City fans, look at your club, now back at ours, now back at your club, now back to ours. Sadly, your club isn't ours, but if it stopped being a little whiny bitch and brought in some dodgy foreign owners it could be like us.

Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in the King Power Stadium supporting a club your club could be like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s a transfer request from Nicky Maynard. Look again, Nicky Maynard has now been sold. Anything is possible when your club is as massive as ours.

We're on a horse.

Haydos you are a legend.. :scarf::appl::chant:

I took another look at their forum... oh dear.

Maynard is (according to some), the best player in the division, one of the best in the premier (even though he has never played there) and up there with the best England strikers like Rooney, Bent etc.

:rolleyes:

Oh boy.....

I took another look at their forum... oh dear.

Maynard is (according to some), the best player in the division, one of the best in the premier (even though he has never played there) and up there with the best England strikers like Rooney, Bent etc.

:rolleyes:

dont worry its just wurzel talk :whistle:

This thread is like a bad case of the sheets. You think it's over but one little over-enthusiastic confident tweet and you're back on the porcelain throne smelling nothing but excrement. Time to change my shreddies methinks, when will it ever end?

Time to get onthe dry toast and flat 7-up,if we keep feeding it, it'll never go away.

Have we actually made this 4M plus waggy bid does anyone know? If not that means our last bid was about 3 weeks ago and you have to wonder if we are actually still interested.

think if anything Svennicus is playing a cute game with the wurzels / whoever and will strike to get a errm . . . . . . . .striker a couple of weeks into the season

Is WHam's £2m the start of the bidding war that BCFC almost certainly wanted? If so, you can only laugh as it's gone pretty much tits up for them - why would we keep a £4-5m bid on the table now (if we put one there in the first place)? I would have thought if Sven wants to land this guy, we need to withdraw any current offers, get it in the papers that Sven loves him and will offer X thousands per week then slap down a £3m take it or leave it in the last week of August.

Archived