Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Nicky Maynard

Check bcfc oficial web site Nicky Maynard on there player for free to view states he is staying with Bristol City FC and starts for bcfc on Sat. I think the reason for Westham putting in a small offer of 2mil is because they think that they can maybe sort out a more perm deal with Jordan Spence there defender who they just loaned back to us on a season long loan. But again it will be revealed tonight on BBC Points West that Nicky Maynard is staying with Bristol City...

Well.... I'm watching Points West...

Its something Fourth Official had posted earlier

Fourth_Official Fourth Official

Leicester City are also concerned Southampton may rock the boat on a few of the deals they are lining up as they look to spend big #Saints

Why would we be concerned unless they are going after both Maynard and Long cannot see that happening :giggle:

So then BCFCers, has he signed that contract yet??

Haven't you heard? He signed it a few days ago. They're keeping it a secret because they don't want anyone else to know. They've also managed to hide the fact that their average gate is about 10,000 bigger than it actually is. I think they've also secretly been an established PL side for a good few years, and won a couple of League Cups along the way by the sound of it.

Haven't you heard? He signed it a few days ago. They're keeping it a secret because they don't want anyone else to know. They've also managed to hide the fact that their average gate is about 10,000 bigger than it actually is. I think they've also secretly been an established PL side for a good few years, and won a couple of League Cups along the way by the sound of it.

Don't forget Bristol is much more beautiful than Leicester Oh and it also has a big Fu*k off bridge! :whistle:

come on Wurzels spill the beans . . . . . . . .

'

No! For heavens sake, they don't have any beans in Wurzel Land. They only drink "Zider", and only eat Faggots. Bristol though, is more upmarket, and they have learnt to use knives and forks.

They also communicate differently, by talking shit. Hat's off to them though, they are very good at it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

'

No! For heavens sake, they don't have any beans in Wurzel Land. They only drink "Zider", and only eat Faggots. Bristol though, is more upmarket, and they have learnt to use knives and forks.

They also communicate differently, by talking shit. Hat's off to them though, they are very good at it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

inman.jpg

So then BCFCers, has he signed that contract yet??

I haven't seen him posing on the pitch at the Walkers yet either.

Let's leave the gloating for now shall we? Nobody has come out of this looking good.

I haven't seen him posing on the pitch at the Walkers yet either.

Let's leave the gloating for now shall we? Nobody has come out of this looking good.

Not gloating - I don't want him here anyway.

Archived