Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Nicky Maynard

:unsure: Would it? Their chairman's worth £700m I think... Therefore, don't think they're desperate.. :/

They are VERY desperate for cash... he may be worth that much but he has spent naff all on players this close season... many of their fans are talking about a desperate need for at least 2 defenders and a creative midfielder....

They are VERY desperate for cash... he may be worth that much but he has spent naff all on players this close season... many of their fans are talking about a desperate need for at least 2 defenders and a creative midfielder....

They should have said sooner, we could have give them Nielson, Lamey and Junior Lewis' phone number. Pity.

OTIB still cracks me up, fvcking deluded retards.

Maynard. Talismanic striker, our best hope of getting into the Prem, best English player outside the Prem, and one of the best inside it too.

Maynard will be at the next world cup.

Best English strikers?

Rooney

Defoe

Bent

Maynard

Crouch

Owen, Carroll, Campbell don't excite me at all, Would pick Maynard ahead of Crouch too, who resembles head on a stick to me.

Fvcking dolt.

Maynard. Talismanic striker, our best hope of getting into the Prem, best English player outside the Prem, and one of the best inside it too.

Maynard will be at the next world cup.

Best English strikers?

Rooney

Defoe

Bent

Maynard

Crouch

Owen, Carroll, Campbell don't excite me at all, Would pick Maynard ahead of Crouch too, who resembles head on a stick to me.

That post was incredible. They really think he is that good. Christ.

Yeah but who cares if he was our main striker and banged in 25 goals, much cheaper than Maynard or Long

But Maynard and Long would be OUR player, with a sell on value. Where are this would be £3m in Chelseas sky rocket and we're left with nothing after 12 months other than memories.

The Bristol City result yesterday must focus their attention on the problems that they have in defence. Realisation seems to have dawned that they've got to strengthen and they haven't got any money to spend so must sell an asset. Maynard is the only real asset they've got that's in demand. There's no sign whatsoever that Maynard is going to sign a new contract at BCFC and, after yesterday he must be thinking 'how is this season going to help my career'? I just wonder whether this is going to force BCFC into going for a resolution to this by accepting an offer to retake the initiative from Maynard and his agent. Of course, that doesn't mean Maynard would agree terms or even to speak to the club that have the offer accepted. I just suspect that this week could be very interesting on the Maynard front.

What baffles me most and this is why I definitely don't understand Bristol City logic (maybe there's something with the water down there).

About two, three weeks ago, Maynard was their knight in a shining armor. The Golden Boy. The Go-To Guy. BPE (Best Player Ever), on par with Premiership greats like Rooney, Defoe, Bent or Crouchcrylaugh.gif.

They were boasting about their new owner and the potential £££ involved.

Suddenly, he's shit and they want to get rid of him.

And imagine, they're even starting to question Sexstone's and Lansdown's motives. All they got so far were empty promises.

The deluded Brizzle fans have been told by a lot of our own posters on here. They wouldn't listen, instead preferred to continue living in Li-La-Wonderland.

Now they can't even afford to sign new players unless they offload some of the names on their current roster!

13'107 people wanted to see the mighty Brizzle yesterday - take away the 1'500 or so Ipswich followers, attracting 11'500 home fans is even worse than Coventry.

And they seriously believe they'd be getting a 30'000-seater??laugh.gif

Slowly, but steadily it is dawning on them that they're

a) becoming the laughing stock of the league because of the Maynard Saga

b) real-deal relegation material (unless they find £5m somewhere)

Maynard's value will continue to decrease now - which, after all, is good business for us (should he come here) and bad business for Bristol City (in any other case).

Anyway, I can't help but chuckle when I look at Bristol City right now.

What baffles me most and this is why I definitely don't understand Bristol City logic (maybe there's something with the water down there).

About two, three weeks ago, Maynard was their knight in a shining armor. The Golden Boy. The Go-To Guy. BPE (Best Player Ever), on par with Premiership greats like Rooney, Defoe, Bent or Crouchcrylaugh.gif.

And image, they're even starting to question Sexstone's and Lansdown's motives. ALl they got so far were empty promises.

13'107 people wanted to see the mighty Brizzle - that's even worse than Coventry. And they seriously believe they'd be getting a 30'000-seater??laugh.gif

Couldn't agree more!

And image, they're even starting to question Sexstone's and Lansdown's motives. All they got so far were empty promises.

The deluded Brizzle fans have been told by a lot of our own posters on here.They wouldn't listen, instead preferred to continue living in Li-La-Wonderland.

Now they can't even afford to sign new players unless they offload some of the name on their current roster!

13'107 people wanted to see the mighty Brizzle yesterday - take away the 1'500 or so Ipswich followers, attracting 11'500 home fans is even worse than Coventry.

And they seriously believe they'd be getting a 30'000-seater??laugh.gif

Maynard's value will continue to decrease now - which, after all, is good business for us (should he come here) and bad business for Bristol City (in any other case).

Anyway, I can't help but chuckle when I look at Bristol City right now.

Really good post and everything you say is spot on.

Greatest football players off all time.

1. Pele

2. Cruyff

3. Maradona

4. Beckenbauer

5. Di Stefano

6. Platini

7. Maynard

8. Puskas

9. Best

10. Eusebio

Don't be absolutely ridiculous..... how can you put Cruyff above Maradona??

:ph34r:

Zider drinkers are skint - no transfer funds...

If this is true - they will be selling, who to though, is another matter.

If we do put in another bid, NO WAY should it be the rumoured £5M - not that bothered to see him here.

There wil be plenty of PL players that will become available for Loan when the squads are announced.

Greatest football players off all time.

1. Pele

2. Cruyff

3. Maradona

4. Beckenbauer

5. Di Stefano

6. Platini

7. Maynard

8. Puskas

9. Best

10. Eusebio

dont understand why Maynard is only at number 7? are you serios he is the best player ever for the best team the world has ever seen - get with the programme buddy :whistle:

dont understand why Maynard is only at number 7? are you serios he is the best player ever for the best team the world has ever seen - get with the programme buddy :whistle:

Better?

1. Maynard

2. Pitman

3. James

4. Spence

5. McAllister

6. Fontaine

7. Nyatanga

8. Elliott

9. Kilkenny

10. Adomah

Archived