Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Nicky Maynard

We more than doubled that and it got rejected?

Did we all we know is what the so called ITK's and the merc say.

Have top or Sven ever said what the bids where.

Am starting to think a lot of bullshit n wuming is being put out and 1% fact.

Hello Bristol City fans, look at your club, now back at ours, now back at your club, now back to ours. Sadly, your club isn't ours, but if it stopped being a little whiny bitch and brought in some dodgy foreign owners it could be like us.

Look down, back up, where are you? You're in the King Power Stadium supporting a club your club could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's a transfer request from Nicky Maynard. Look again, Nicky Maynard has now been sold. Anything is possible when your club is as massive as ours.

We're on a horse.

appl.gif

Check bcfc oficial web site Nicky Maynard on there player for free to view states he is staying with Bristol City FC and starts for bcfc on Sat. I think the reason for Westham putting in a small offer of 2mil is because they think that they can maybe sort out a more perm deal with Jordan Spence there defender who they just loaned back to us on a season long loan. But again it will be revealed tonight on BBC Points West that Nicky Maynard is staying with Bristol City...

Check bcfc oficial web site Nicky Maynard on there player for free to view states he is staying with Bristol City FC and starts for bcfc on Sat. I think the reason for Westham putting in a small offer of 2mil is because they think that they can maybe sort out a more perm deal with Jordan Spence there defender who they just loaned back to us on a season long loan. But again it will be revealed tonight on BBC Points West that Nicky Maynard is staying with Bristol City...

So you've still not announced that he's signed a new contract then? :whistle:

Just watched the interview, no mention of signing a new contract, no real mention of staying with Bristol. Just said he's not let him affect him, and interestingly added it was a situation where "what ever happens, happens"

Hello Bristol City fans, look at your club, now back at ours, now back at your club, now back to ours. Sadly, your club isn't ours, but if it stopped being a little whiny bitch and brought in some dodgy foreign owners it could be like us.

Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in the King Power Stadium supporting a club your club could be like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s a transfer request from Nicky Maynard. Look again, Nicky Maynard has now been sold. Anything is possible when your club is as massive as ours.

We're on a horse.

:trumpet:

Post of the year!

:crylaugh::thumbup:

Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in the King Power Stadium supporting a club your club could be like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s a transfer request from Nicky Maynard. Look again, Nicky Maynard has now been sold. Anything is possible when your club is as massive as ours.

We're on a horse.

That is legendary.

We're on a horse.

+1

Maynards already signed a contract according to a fair few round these parts but we're all carrot munching cider drinking racists so what do we know :crylaugh:

anyway good luc kagainst Cov (is it?) saturday I'm sure your get your striker soon (not nicky)

I'm on a horse

Funny that the season starts tomorrow and he still hasn't signed (yet) - and until nothing's been issued publicly, his future status @ Bristol City remains a mystery.

Which is good for us because we enjoy keeping on laughing at delusional Brizzle fans trolling some rich club's forum.

Whether he signs for us or another club, we win. Either professionally, morally or humorously.

I took another look at their forum... oh dear.

Maynard is (according to some), the best player in the division, one of the best in the premier (even though he has never played there) and up there with the best England strikers like Rooney, Bent etc.

:rolleyes:

Archived