Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Nicky Maynard

Alright I am sorry for suggesting Manset's name, I hope you will forgive me for my incompetance, Now lets bring in a striker :scarf:

Manset is class!

I think I suggested him on here just before he signed for Reading. He was class at Hereford, not the most prolific but he's a big bustling striker. I would have him here happily but I don't think he would be our '20+ goals a season striker'.

Manset is class!

I think I suggested him on here just before he signed for Reading. He was class at Hereford, not the most prolific but he's a big bustling striker. I would have him here happily but I don't think he would be our '20+ goals a season striker'.

Well tell that to the others they knocked me down for suggesting him :(

City's Maynard thread is tincy compared to ours!

Come on Nicky, if a 3-0 thrashing at home isn't reason enough for you to hand in a transfer request, the fact that your own fans can only come up with not quite 60 pages of comment about you compared to our 250+ effort has to be the clincher.

Get yourself and your agent a meeting with Sven on Monday :thumbup:

we should offer £2.5 million now because them greedy wurzels will lose him for nowt next summer potentially, that is if he hasnt already signed a new contract :ph34r:

I agree. I really think Brizzle's playing hardball might well have backfired good and proper. Sounds like he might want to be elsewhere now, and that there are areas of their team that need strengthening. I think the longer this drags on for, the better the situation is for us. The wurzels might become a bit desperate for cash pretty soon because they'll need time to bring in defensive reinforcements and maybe a replacement for NM before the end of the transfer window.

I think we should offer around £2.5m-£3m, and if it's rejected, go back with a slightly lower offer. Yes, lower. That should make it clear that they need the cash more than we need the player.

I think we should offer around £2.5m-£3m, and if it's rejected, go back with a slightly lower offer. Yes, lower. That should make it clear that they need the cash more than we need the player.

:unsure: Would it? Their chairman's worth £700m I think... Therefore, don't think they're desperate.. :/

:unsure: Would it? Their chairman's worth £700m I think... :/

That may be the case, but all evidence seems to suggest he has very little interest in spending his own funds on the team. You could have Bill Gates as owner, but what good would it be if he didn't care one jot if the club got relegated?

I agree. I really think Brizzle's playing hardball might well have backfired good and proper. Sounds like he might want to be elsewhere now, and that there are areas of their team that need strengthening. I think the longer this drags on for, the better the situation is for us. The wurzels might become a bit desperate for cash pretty soon because they'll need time to bring in defensive reinforcements and maybe a replacement for NM before the end of the transfer window.

:thumbup: I like a man with a plan! :chant:

"I think we should offer around £2.5m-£3m, and if it's rejected, go back with a slightly lower offer. Yes, lower. That should make it clear that they need the cash more than we need the player."

lol

Yes that should work. I think we should just keep offering lower and lower amounts until BCFC's resolve completely fails and we get him for £500 and a couple of track suits.

If we're really hardball they might even pay us to take him off them.

think its going to be interesting between now and the end of August, really do hope we sign Maynard . . . . or Long as it would add that potentially final piece of the jigsaw :dunno:

We will get one of them I'm sure. We need that marquee signing to put the cherry on the top

"I think we should offer around £2.5m-£3m, and if it's rejected, go back with a slightly lower offer. Yes, lower. That should make it clear that they need the cash more than we need the player."

lol

Yes that should work. I think we should just keep offering lower and lower amounts until BCFC's resolve completely fails and we get him for £500 and a couple of track suits.

If we're really hardball they might even pay us to take him off them.

Or the Kerminator in a straight swop lol

Daniel Sturridge

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Chelsea-striker-Daniel-Sturridge-to-cost-Bolton-Wanderers-3m-on-loan-article782261.html

Chelsea want a whopping £3million if a club wants to take Daniel Sturridge on loan.

Please Sven make this happen :thumbup:

This is the same website that reports, in all seriousness, we drew 0-0 with Coventry yesterday

That makes it difficult to take ANY of their transfer gossip seriously..

Archived