Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Nicky Maynard

They're maybe waiting until the very start of the season to tell their fans he signed the contract to make them very happy with this, making them positive about the new season with him. :unsure:

Nothing makes sense concerning what BCFC fans say.

I doubt it. I think they'd shout it from the rooftops if he signed a new contract. I suppose if they were very cruel, they might try to keep it a secret just to string us and other interested clubs along, but I can't see that being the case. Why would it make any difference when the fans heard about it? Brizzle fans would react to the news exactly the same whether it was announced today, or next week.

I definitely agree with you on the second point, though. Some of the things they've said have been incredible. Comments from some of the most deluded football fans I think I've ever come across (as the actress said to the bishop). More than just a few of them are living in Cloud Cuckoo Land.

I doubt it. I think they'd shout it from the rooftops if he signed a new contract. I suppose if they were very cruel, they might try to keep it a secret just to string us and other interested clubs along, but I can't see that being the case. Why it would make any difference when the fans heard about it? Brizzle fans would react to the news exactly the same whether it was announced today, or next week.

I definitely agree with you on the second point, though. Some of the things they've said have been incredible. Comments from some of the most deluded football fans I think I've ever read. More than just a few of them are living in Cloud Cuckoo Land.

Cloud Wurzel Land i think you meant?

A thread this big could well crash the forum btw.

People will have to discuss it face to face then rather than moan about not being able to do it on here.

263 pages 5,262 of nothing. The most pointless thread of Foxes Talk history?

Mods close this thread... hang on, I am a mod.

Babylon has a small bent willy!!!

You love it!

Thought there was some news obviously not....

No, someone has decided they want to discuss the merits of Long and Maynard. So we have opened it up so he can knock himself out.

People will have to discuss it face to face then rather than moan about not being able to do it on here.

Mods close this thread... hang on, I am a mod.

Perhaps we should leave the thread open, and just delete all the pointless, repetitive crap from it? :devil::whistle:

Thought there was some news obviously not....

Don't be silly, Sven's probably got as much knowledge of Maynard as he does of Le Fondre.

"Oh yes, Micky Neymar. One of a long list."

Archived