Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Nicky Maynard

Maynard hasn't signed a new contract, ignore the Bristol City fan.

They are quite open to selling him if the right offer comes along, they're simply biding their time and seeing how Shane Long's market value adds up in comparison.

Not a chance in hell. It'll be 100 in about 15 posts.

If we sign him before 500 it'll be a small miracle.

Trust me Friday Maynard signs his new 3 year contract with Bristol City and it will be anounced on the official bcfc web site and on local points west & the west country tonight news at 6:30 pm on Sat 6th Aug 2011

25k per week for 3 years clause in contract if prem come in for him during jan transfer then city will let him go but i will ammend from my last post on this matter as i slightly missed out that should a prem club come knocking for Maynard in Jan transfer or any time during his 3 year contract it will cost that club in access of 7 - 8mil...

should a prem club come knocking for Maynard in Jan transfer or any time during his 3 year contract it will cost that club in access of 7 - 8mil...

:crylaugh:

Well SDB always said he was better than Long.

Trust me Friday Maynard signs his new 3 year contract with Bristol City and it will be anounced on the official bcfc web site and on local points west & the west country tonight news at 6:30 pm on Sat 6th Aug 2011

25k per week for 3 years clause in contract if prem come in for him during jan transfer then city will let him go but i will ammend from my last post on this matter as i slightly missed out that should a prem club come knocking for Maynard in Jan transfer or any time during his 3 year contract it will cost that club in access of 7 - 8mil...

Cool story bro.

Only time will tell my pedigree chum.

However, isn't this about 637th time he's been going to sign a contract this summer?

you had me until i looked over it again. I think you are no insider. in fact I believe you are roughly the age of 12-14

1: That is a fooking long sentence you have there.

2: few very simple spelling mistakes.

3: doesn't make sense in a few places. (most noticeably the part where you say " Maynard will sign a 3 year contract"

Now toddle on little boy.

Why would Maynard sign a new contract when he can go for free in a year? If a club has to pay 7-8 mil, then he will get less wages.

This thread is too repetitive and it's getting on my nerves.

Anyway, I believe you BCFC insider for the time being.

If what you say doesn't happen this Friday, you're probably another WUM.

He needs to sack his agent if that is the case and its not been dreamt up by an unemployed fantasist.

How can you demand trust from people when you are posting rumours on a rivals forum

Only time will tell - Yes he may sign a new contract, He may not

But one thing is for sure, if he did want to stay then he would have signed a contract weeks ago - He's had ample opportunities to do so

Personally i think LCFC have moved on from him and are looking at other options now. I wouldn't be surprised if BCFC came back to us accepting one of the previous offers because Maynard will hold them to random over not signing a new contract

Why would it be kept a secret if NM had signed a new contract?

This makes no sense.

They're maybe waiting until the very start of the season to tell their fans he signed the contract to make them very happy with this, making them positive about the new season with him. :unsure:

Nothing makes sense concerning what BCFC fans say.

Archived