Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Nicky Maynard

Eep :/ Not sure I like the sound of that much.

Well it is probably the reality of the situation, Miller is being sold to Forest that will give them 2m extra budget which they will use towards buying Long, us and West Ham will both fight towards getting Maynard

Well it is probably the reality of the situation, Miller is being sold to Forest that will give them 2m extra budget which they will use towards buying Long, us and West Ham will both fight towards getting Maynard

we must get one of them or at least a damn good quality forward as i beleive it could make the difference in us going up or not

Nothing worthwhile to say reguarding this thread, but thought I'd post, even though totally pointless, In an attept to push this epic saga of a thread to 300 pages of nothingness!!!

This thread is a bit like the universe. A vast expanse of nothingness punctuated here and there with dark matter. Nobody is quite sure what it is, but it's still compelling nonetheless.

This thread is a bit like the universe. A vast expanse of nothingness punctuated here and there with dark matter. Nobody is quite sure what it is, but it's still compelling nonetheless.

Does that mean at somepoint its going to stop expanding and collapse in on its self? End of the world styley?

Come on Nicky. The Wurzels say you are on par with Rooney ( :ph34r: ), whilst your current club are already in the dumps after just a game. :)

Not a tough choice, it's common sense. You know can progress further career certainly with us than a tinpot club like them. :thumbup:

Yes and as he was walking away he was heard to of said, 'if I played for Leicester, they would have allowed it'.

Unless a certain Mr Deadman was refereeing, in which case he'd have probably been given a yellow card for walking away too slowly or something!

Interestingly if you put Nicky Maynard into Twitter's search engine you find a lot of people predicting that Nicky Maynard will be moving soon .....

....................... to West Ham :frusty:

Yeah but ,Big Sam with some class competition up front for you.

Or Sven . . .

It's pretty simple really

Archived