Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

JonnyBoy, your reluctance to use proper grammar and spelling is doing my head in. Maybe you should focus on that instead of pointlessly being in the line of sight of a camera?

Hope you were wearing your best DSquared2 nappy trousers for the occasion... :ph34r:

• Like 1

JonnyBoy, your reluctance to use proper grammar and spelling is doing my head in. Maybe you should focus on that instead of pointlessly being in the line of sight of a camera?

Hope you were wearing your best DSquared2 nappy trousers for the occasion... :ph34r:

sorry for trying to do my bit for the boys in blue, i wont bother next time :thumbup:

Let's hope the boys in blue make more of an effort to get into the Premiership. Tell me more about those chips... Any sauce?

bbq sauce and rain water

wait, what, is that a Pokemon as your picture?