Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Starting to get a few more threads started on here by other teams fans. Obviously a bit worried about boring old leicester :)

Most of them are just wumming or pretending to be a hull fan when they're really Cardiff. It's good to see we are becoming more and more disliked by other clubs fans, must be doing something right

Let them get on with, hopefully their manager and players think the same. They'll have a rude awakening when Wes Morgan brutalises them.

absolutely! It doesn't bother me it just seems like a bizzarre 'weakness' to pick up on.

The only thing I can think of is that they saw Keane slip up a couple of times against wolves but we still covered that

Edited by foxfanazer

absolutely! It doesn't bother me it just seems like a bizzarre 'weakness' to pick up on.

The only thing I can think if is that they saw Jeane slip up a couple of times against wolves but we still covered that

Just shows how little the vast majority of football fans know outside of their own team - even a brief glance at the table and our results would tell you that our defence has been outstanding all season.

I really hope we stuff Peterborough - Shit little tinpot club, hate the chairman, hate Barry Fry and hate Ferguson. Hope they go down!

To be fair they're going on the Wolves game, and our defence did look very shakey in that. If we defend like that again they will be able to cause us problems.

On the other hand

Nugent has the ability to make something from nothing, Wood however does not. His goals are either tap ins or superb passes putting him positions he can't miss.

I really hope he rifles one in from 25 yards.

http://www.owlstalk....leicester-away/

Always thought they had great away support, personally think its the best in the league

He's probably mates with Fox92 :)

They have good away support, not the best in the league though (imo of course) when you look at Leeds. Can remember their last visit when we beat them 3-0 and they were near the bottom of the league, they didn't bring that many. Just don't like Wednesday, look at how one of them still refers to their 1-4 victory against us. I know plenty of Wednesday fans that still bang on about that 1-4 game, as well as the 1-3 result in which I'm told 'it send us down'. (It didn't, of course. We relegated ourselves).