Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

I thought they didn't care stupid F****t wankers

Dave Garner â€@Dave_Garner68

prediction: #nffc beat #lcfc last game to reach the playoffs & fester miss out on promotion,then #nffc beat them in playoff final #ItsFate

I think we both want us to be in the situation where we need a win for autos and they need a win for playoffs.Even those who have managed to convince themselves that we mean nothing to them.

For me, I'd love us to go there needing a point to win the league, and they need a point to stay in the top 6, and then we smash them 5-0. It's the best possible end to a season ever :blush:

As i live in Nottingham i speak to a fair few forest fans on nights out, occasionally they're will be a bit of footy chat and i will say i'm a Leicester fan, not once have i had a reaction like 'oh cool, good club, not really bothered about you tbh' its more like 'we don't like you but we wind you up and you hate it' tbh, its 180 mins of football in a season but its just petty from them and you can read write through it

I think we both want us to be in the situation where we need a win for autos and they need a win for playoffs.Even those who have managed to convince themselves that we mean nothing to them.

For me, I'd love us to go there needing a point to win the league, and they need a point to stay in the top 6, and then we smash them 5-0. It's the best possible end to a season ever :blush:

I'd like to go there having promotion wrapped up! Not sure my nerves could take it if we needed something from the game.

speaking of the defense i'm pretty sure no team has been able to put 3 goals past us all season in the league, pretty impressive... and we on the other hand have battered teams this season 4-0 4-0 6-0 6-1 4-1, this could be it!

Edited by whoareyaaa

No Sheffield Wednesday you didn't bring 3,800 simply because our away end doesn't hold that many. 3,000-3,200 you crumpets.

Also one bloke has his favourite ever away game as beating us 3-2. I'm certain it was 3-1, Hume missed a pen.

It was 3-1, they finished it off just before the end and several fans decided to hurl their season tickets at the pitch in disgust.

lol

We ain't coming back this season!

It was 3-1, they finished it off just before the end and several fans decided to hurl their season tickets at the pitch in disgust.

love that.Lad at work is a steward at Peterborough 3 hurled them at he start of the season and 2 of them asked for them back straight after the game and the other phoned up the next day.Classic,I would have saved them the despair and kept them.

speaking of the defense i'm pretty sure no team has been able to put 3 goals past us all season in the league, pretty impressive... and we on the other hand have battered teams this season 4-0 4-0 6-0 6-1 4-1, this could be it!

Pretty sure we've still not lost by more than one goal this season. Could be wrong!

To be fair they're going on the Wolves game, and our defence did look very shakey in that. If we defend like that again they will be able to cause us problems.

On the other hand

I really hope he rifles one in from 25 yards.

I agree if they're basing it on the Wolves game but the fact they'll select that over the fact we've got the best defensive record in the league (which is a far more reliable stat) proves the blind optimism.

The post you've quoted is hilarious. Utter non-argument and it's extremely wrong too, he's scored some absolute rockets.

Sheff Weds fans do my nut in. It's a shame as I really do rate their support but they make Leeds look fvcking anonymous when it comes to bragging about it.

I've never had too much against Wednesday and I've got plenty of mates that support them but the arrogance is hilarious. Hope they're as good as they say they are but have you read some of that, "3-0 down and the best their fans have ever seen" lol They're having a laugh.

"Anyone remember 6-0/1 defeat when Moran scored a hat trick for them. Hundreds of Owls attempted to leave at half-time, but they wouldn't let us out"

lol That's brilliant if true. Just conjured up an image of dozens of stewards sitting crying Wednesday fans down and telling them 'Come on now son, you're going to take this thrashing like a man'.

• 2 weeks later...

Ha ha. Millwall fans hate us even more now....

"Leicester can suck my left nut, they ****ing piss me right off. Go find your own players and Nigel get your ****ing nose out of what Millwall are doing.

That club have no clue, just nick the players from lesser clubs like us, go back to being shit like when Sven was in charge!!"

http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=102870&start=1#ixzz2LZ4WEP8X

Ha ha. Millwall fans hate us even more now....

"Leicester can suck my left nut, they ****ing piss me right off. Go find your own players and Nigel get your ****ing nose out of what Millwall are doing.

That club have no clue, just nick the players from lesser clubs like us, go back to being shit like when Sven was in charge!!"

http://www.millwall....1#ixzz2LZ4WEP8X

lol