Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

(Today 11:40 PM) stubbzy69 [19]

Nugent is the worst forward Ive ever seen and is *** average too say the least just his service is excellent!!!

So the total opposite of Beckford who is a great striker but has poor service and doesn't score. Clowns.

http://www.oneboro.c...id=4624&page=97

The Boro match thread was decent, they seem a good bunch (although having seen otib and millwalls forum recently they are bound to)

Been on there a bit the last couple of days, they are really sound on there to be fair. Very honest and not the usual tripe spouted by oppo fans.

They were a good bunch at Wembley and Hillsborough, maybe a bit cocky, but they had spent millions, though they took defeat well and had a good sing song between both sets of fans before the game.

They seem like a decent lot on there. Some of them are convinced we will be getting automatic promotion. This did make me laugh though

"Leicester could do with a Hudson in their back four mind"

To be fair Hudson is quality. Would partner Wes superbly and I believe he is the natural leader we could do with. Although we won't go for him/get him, and I'm more than happy with our squad at present.

I can see Pearson going for a new centre-half if Keane's loan isn't available for renewal next season.

Whitbread has his share of injuries and there's been murmurings of St. Ledger being on his way out. Hudson or Bikey would be good additions based on last night, the latter is an absolute monster.

To be fair Hudson is quality. Would partner Wes superbly and I believe he is the natural leader we could do with. Although we won't go for him/get him, and I'm more than happy with our squad at present.

Conceded 23 goals this season the fewest in the whole of the league. So I don't know what they mean by we need a "Mark Hudson" type of centre back.

Conceded 23 goals this season the fewest in the whole of the league. So I don't know what they mean by we need a "Mark Hudson" type of centre back.

I agree, and I did say I'm happy with the squad. Can't deny our defence has been superb this season, but I'd put my neck out there and say that figure would less if we had Mark Hudson from the start of the season partnering Wes.

Don't think it's that outrageous to suggest there are positions which could be improved (CB partnering Wes being the most obvious).

Although I do agree, Keane has been very composed and I'm not calling for the change. Pearson knows best and has built an exceptional squad, especially with regards to team spirit.

Not so sure that we need another natural leader at the back as it seems to be working and let me explain that comment.

I think it works well to have one senior guy at the back calling the shots... having two people trying to take charge can cause mix ups. Keane has the skill but he's also got the sense to be doing whatever and going wherever Morgan tells him to do and go!

Not so sure that we need another natural leader at the back as it seems to be working and let me explain that comment.

I think it works well to have one senior guy at the back calling the shots... having two people trying to take charge can cause mix ups. Keane has the skill but he's also got the sense to be doing whatever and going wherever Morgan tells him to do and go!

Agree with that.

The 09/10 season is a perfect example. Wayne Brown was more of a leader, with experience than Jack Hobbs, but they were both solid enough.

What I was impressed with yesterday was Keane's positional sense, and playing alongside Wes he'll only get better.

Can see Leicester doing a Reading

I see what he means by that but considering we haven't been outside the playoffs since week 8 whereas they only started climbing the table in week 15, and by this point last year were still trying to get into the playoff spots, it's hardly a decent comparison.

Edited by BoxingFoxes