Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

16 hours ago, lestajigs said:

You said he's not going to box at any level??? Pro boxers are at the level !!!!!

Some professional boxers are pretty terrible...... You're entitled to your opinion but personally I'm really not concerned for his health, he will have access to trainers facilities and will have a regime and team that most of those he will be taking on can only dream of. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Some professional boxers are pretty terrible...... You're entitled to your opinion but personally I'm really not concerned for his health, he will have access to trainers facilities and will have a regime and team that most of those he will be taking on can only dream of. 

Exactly - so much bleating and hysteria on here and so little understanding.

1 minute ago, Swan Lesta said:

You quoted me lol 

You mentioned hero, to his kids, I said he isn't going to be no hero in the ring, presuming we are on about him taking up boxing, and you mentioning him being a hero to his kids, have we got our wires crossed, or do you mean he'll be a hero for just stepping into the ring? 

Just now, lestajigs said:

You mentioned hero, to his kids, I said he isn't going to be no hero in the ring, presuming we are on about him taking up boxing, and you mentioning him being a hero to his kids, have we got our wires crossed, or do you mean he'll be a hero for just stepping into the ring? 

Yeah I meant what I wrote - that he'd maybe be a hero to his kids - seeing daddy in a different light to the guy he's perhaps been of late - I was responding to posters who were basically saying that his kids are going to put through hell because a man in his late thirties has a few fights with some 160z gloves on!

I don't think they'll be too many heroics in the ring particularly in terms of achievement but who knows - hero's and heroics can come in many forms!

1 hour ago, Swan Lesta said:

Yeah I meant what I wrote - that he'd maybe be a hero to his kids - seeing daddy in a different light to the guy he's perhaps been of late - I was responding to posters who were basically saying that his kids are going to put through hell because a man in his late thirties has a few fights with some 160z gloves on!

I don't think they'll be too many heroics in the ring particularly in terms of achievement but who knows - hero's and heroics can come in many forms!

Don't think anyone has said his kids will go through hell, only that I think they could do without seeing their dad being punched in the head.

Whether it's 8oz gloves, 16oz gloves or 32oz gloves. Still looks the same to a kid.

7 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Don't think anyone has said his kids will go through hell, only that I think they could do without seeing their dad being punched in the head.

Whether it's 8oz gloves, 16oz gloves or 32oz gloves. Still looks the same to a kid.

Do you know his kids personally then? Or are you just imagining their reaction?

Just now, Swan Lesta said:

Do you know his kids personally then? Or are you just imagining their reaction?

Did I say I knew them? Of course I'm imagining their reaction.

They've recently lost their Mum and their Grandma within the last 6 months or so. Is it right for emotionally unstable children to have to see their dad get punched in the head? Doesn't sit well with me but you have your view and that's fine.

10 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Did I say I knew them? Of course I'm imagining their reaction.

They've recently lost their Mum and their Grandma within the last 6 months or so. Is it right for emotionally unstable children to have to see their dad get punched in the head? Doesn't sit well with me but you have your view and that's fine.

You are also imagining young kids would be allowed to watch too...

5 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

well I hope he gets knocked out cannot stand the bloke tbf 

Andre ward is a wise man 

apparently he wasn’t happy with some MRI scans recently and decided to get out healthy 

he lost so many of his best years owing to being misrepresented and out of action 

I’m lucky to be able to say I saw him box live and he was one of his generations pound for pound kings  ... his ability to out think and out fox his opponents was amazing.

he had a horrendous upbringing  but where mere mortals would have been broken and damaged by that he rallied against it and made his life complete and happy it seems 

he is a man of god with celestial boxing talents and in time we will see him as an all time great 

best of luck to him in his next journey , this one is complete and it was a huge success ! 

As I said earlier in the year Tyson fury will never ever return he has a severe and enduring mental health issue and that cannot be cleared by a A drug hearing !! 

Be warned Ned this is crude , but his presentation is someone under the influence and possibly Hypomanic , very very sad to see 

but he is cooked 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

As I said earlier in the year Tyson fury will never ever return he has a severe and enduring mental health issue and that cannot be cleared by a A drug hearing !! 

Be warned Ned this is crude , but his presentation is someone under the influence and possibly Hypomanic , very very sad to see 

but he is cooked 

Such a shame.