Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

30 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

@Izzy Muzzett I think powers are 8/11 mayweather put the £160 on that buddy ! 

Still says Mayweather 1/4 outright on my app mate or 4/6 by KO/TKO. I'm guessing it won't got the distance so the full £160 at 4/6 you reckon? :)

The issue with the it won't go the distance arguement is I can't see how either man knocks the other out. Mcgrergor won't be able to hit mayweather and mayweather carries little serious power at this weight and this is a man used to taking flush shot after flush shot with 4oz gloves. The fatigue issue could sway that though I guess.

My prediction in a fight that's not the easiest to call bang on (surely a miracle if mcgregor wins) is mayweather will outbox him over 12 and mcgrergor will take plaudits for lasting 12 rounds and go on to fight someone else for big money. The DQ is a strong possibility though

You're all probably right and I've wasted a tenner, but the reason for my thinking it will go the distance is because it's all been such a theatre...all such a stage show, that I just wonder if the fight might be the same? As in, neither fighter wanting to go in for the kill etc.

Probably bollox tbf.

Taken @GaelicFox advice and put all my PP account money on Mayweather. £160 @4/6 that he wins by KO/TKO

Off to bed now so hopefully I'll wake up about £100 better off and I'll buy you a pint.

But If I lose it all, I will find you. And I will kill you lol

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Taken @GaelicFox advice and put all my PP account money on Mayweather. £160 @4/6 that he wins by KO/TKO

Off to bed now so hopefully I'll wake up about £100 better off and I'll buy you a pint.

160 all on?

Ooooyah!

Good luck mate..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

lets hope connors counter left hook doesnt catch mayweather, Canelo couldnt but mayweathers never faced someone so unorthodox

7 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

160 all on?

Ooooyah!

Good luck mate..

Yeah, fvck it.

I trust Gaelic and he seems to know his stuff.

He's been saying for weeks that it's easy money so I'm going all in. Shit or bust!! lol

25 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Yeah, fvck it.

I trust Gaelic and he seems to know his stuff.

He's been saying for weeks that it's easy money so I'm going all in. Shit or bust!! lol

Are you taking my betting tips going forward if it goes the distance? lol 

col doesn't want to admit it but it's cuz manwell Pablo said so really, right?

Edited by Manwell Pablo

4 minutes ago, Daggers said:

They're here, they're there, they're everfrikkenwhere - empty seats, empty seats...

They're here, they're there, they're everfrikkenwhere - empty seats, empty seats...

No one is there for the real boxing the concourses are huge bars the Irish will be drinking themselves silly there will be no empty seats come main event 

• Like 1