Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

From what I've read if you have bt tv it's free. Which since 10am yesterday I actually have lol so happy days.

offically on sabtotical from gambling till at least 2018 but only way the only ginger man in Mexico wins is on points as golovkins head is made of granit, GGG by late stoppage if he's going to win, I can't see GGG out boxing Alvarez over 12, also think Saul will have enough about him to hear the final bell so id favour the former over the latter. Horrible fight to bet on but should be quality entertainment none the less.

Edit. As for Saunders hope he wins, British world champion even if he is a nob, besides if you want to watch him get hurt he's probably going to fight the winner of tonight's main fight if he wins and whichever one it is will do an utter job on him lol 

Edited by Manwell Pablo

53 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Dubois, wow. 

Frank needs to think about who he sticks him in the ring with to avoid shit like that, people thought Joshua was paired up with shit lad doesn't belong in the ring with regional level fighters.

Referee should have stopped the fight after the 2nd knockdown I thought.

Currently flicking between Bt Sport & itv4 as callum smith is up next.

5 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Good fight this! Triple G got off to a slow start but has been turning the screws ever since. Canelo needs to pull something out to take this now

Could be closer than you think canelo won the first and last two out right rest where Debatable and judges can be dodgey. GGG for me but.....

8 minutes ago, the fox said:

Wow! Thought GGG dominated. What a mess!

He didn't dominate.

youve got to remember it's a 12 round fight and alverez won the first two and last two,  if he wins two of the other 8, most of which debatable rounds, he's got a draw. I swung way the way of triple ggg but I can see how you could score it a draw or in favour of canelo just.....but yeah....8 rounds in ginger bollocks favour brings the sport into utter disrepute tbh.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

Just watched, GGG dominated my arse, I had it 115-113 to Canelo.

Thought you could make a good case for Canelo winning the first four, Golovkin started slow, Canelo produced the much sharper work and I thought he was toying with GGG.

From the 5th the tables turned, Golovkin at his stalking best, Canelo was stalling.

Last three rounds both produced good work, both going hammer and tong at each other, yet again though you could make a case for Canelo winning the last three. Hitting Golovkin is like hitting a brick wall but I thought Canelo produced the more sharper eye catching work in the last three.

118-110 though lol

And Box Nation's commentary, especially Barry Jones was unbearable, amount of times he praised Canelo's work then turned to say Golovkin was dominating minutes later, idiot.