Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

Anyone any info on what's happened to Hughie Fury? 

I saw him give someone a pasting on an undercard ages ago and haven't heard anything since.

Was suppose to fight joeseph Parker last Saturday in Auckland but pulled out injured and was replaced by a mental Romanian no one has ever heard of.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Was suppose to fight joeseph Parker last Saturday in Auckland but pulled out injured and was replaced by a mental Romanian no one has ever heard of.

A ****ing hilarious mental Romanian nobody has ever heard of. What a ledge.

22 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Oh his general mentalness was easily the best thing about the otherwise terrible fight.

Yeah.

Some fat amateur sparring partner against a heavyweight champion, taunting him like "come at me bro." Jokes.

10 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Yeah.

Some fat amateur sparring partner against a heavyweight champion, taunting him like "come at me bro." Jokes.

Better than that mate he was telling him to stop running away and being a pussy lol 

• Like 1

Anyone following IFL TV and the banning of Kugan Cassius at ringside of the AJ vs Klitschko fight?

Full interview with Eddie Hearn detailing the ins and outs of Bonte's beef with Kugan. Shocked how a man with a video camera and terrible interview technique who lives off Matchroom freebies can insult a multi-millionaire promoter on Twitter and then have a go at Eddie Hearn for not sorting it for him.

Cassius comes across as a spoilt child.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Anyone any info on what's happened to Hughie Fury? 

I saw him give someone a pasting on an undercard ages ago and haven't heard anything since.

Unfortunately he got injured, lost his big chance to win a title.  Shame

On 09/05/2017 at 22:20, Durnerz said:

Anyone following IFL TV and the banning of Kugan Cassius at ringside of the AJ vs Klitschko fight?

Full interview with Eddie Hearn detailing the ins and outs of Bonte's beef with Kugan. Shocked how a man with a video camera and terrible interview technique who lives off Matchroom freebies can insult a multi-millionaire promoter on Twitter and then have a go at Eddie Hearn for not sorting it for him.

Cassius comes across as a spoilt child.

Both are tits , Kugs is alright as long as he is getting his own way 

Rodrigues looks proper hurt there, hope he's O.K.

Brilliant from Eggington though. I know he's not world class but I do enjoy watching his fights.

Just now, Izzy Muzzett said:

Rodrigues looks proper hurt there, hope he's O.K.

Brilliant from Eggington though. I know he's not world class but I do enjoy watching his fights.

Bad situation that, uppercut would of knocked him over if the ropes weren't propping him up, instead he takes three heavy shots, saw a similar thing in Mikey Garcias last fight, refs need to be proper vigilant when fighters are up against the ropes you get people out on their feet taking flush haymakers.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Give Eggington Chris Algieri, been saying it for so long, absolute fight of the year contender that would be!

lol someone's going a+e after that one.

12 rounds and plenty of shots landed for me

Edited by Manwell Pablo

6 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

lol someone's going a+e after that one.

12 rounds and plenty of shots landed for me

lollol Can you imagine that fight from the first bell, both centre ring, not one backward step taken, both just having it in a proper good old fashioned slug fest like 2 old boys in a pub car park...one of the few fights id pay damn good money to watch.

4 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

lollol Can you imagine that fight from the first bell, both centre ring, not one backward step taken, both just having it in a proper good old fashioned slug fest like 2 old boys in a pub car park...one of the few fights id pay damn good money to watch.

Both got solid chins as well, bar Algrieri getting sparked by spence.

Took an absolute shoeing off Manny P and somehow made the distance.

5 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Both got solid chins as well, bar Algrieri getting sparked by spence.

Took an absolute shoeing off Manny P and somehow made the distance.

Jesus yeah id even forgot about the Manny beat down, first real time I took notice of him was that Provodnikov fight a few years back and its like a steam train could have hit him head on and he's still be on the front foot.

Cant get excited by Josh Warrington mind

3 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Jesus yeah id even forgot about the Manny beat down, first real time I took notice of him was that Provodnikov fight a few years back and its like a steam train could have hit him head on and he's still be on the front foot.

Cant get excited by Josh Warrington mind

That engrossed in this I'd forgotten he was even on tonight lol 

I take it he's fighting now