Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Just now, GaelicFox said:

I actually think he was a dennis the menace type fella and the comic book was taken over by some mental blokes drinking wine and smoking hash and they went all serious 

A very sordid Dennis the menace, shagging prossies and all that........more like Buster Gonads if you ask me

21 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

Jesus is/was brown, brown skin and brown eyes, all natural tan

Jesus had long hair

Jesus had a beard

Jesus maybe covered his head on hot days

All above copied by Sikhs inadvertently.

Sorry Doc Haysus was definitely NOT a Sikh ...    I refer you to The book of Spartacus chapter 9 verse 12 ...     "And God said if you're going out on your moped lad you need to put your crash helmet on" 

4 hours ago, Col city fan said:

@GaelicFox

I heard Fury being interviewed on the radio last night. He sounded fine...rational, calm, clear etc and said he'd be fighting AJ in 2018. He didn't sound like you'd been suggesting he was at the moment?

Thats what I said a while back Col....  he desperately wants to step up and challenge AJ ...   imagine the Kudos in that if he won ....   beating AJ and Vlad !! ...   amazing !!     So, he will become very focused ...    very focused.      AJ would definitely want the fight too as he has made no secret of the fact that he wants to become a boxing billionaire and what a pay day that would be.     (Greedy b@stard !).

10 hours ago, Col city fan said:

@GaelicFox

I heard Fury being interviewed on the radio last night. He sounded fine...rational, calm, clear etc and said he'd be fighting AJ in 2018. He didn't sound like you'd been suggesting he was at the moment?

Medication ! 

I said he is on medication for his bi-polar disorder 

on his meds he will sound fine 

off his meds he will soon be a mess 

we have seen the best of Tyson 

15 hours ago, Col city fan said:

@GaelicFox

On top of what Gaelic has stated he's been told he won't be getting his license back until after his hearing which now sounds like it could be as late as October according to frank warren. Assuming it goes well let's remember they found nandrolone in his sample unless they take time already being denied a licence into a account bloke could be looking at another one year ban.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Looking forward to tonight, heading down with a bus load of Walsh fans from the Kickstop gym in Norwich, obviously having to keep it a bit quiet that im a big fan of Gervonta Davis.

You will be back on the bus quick enough I suspect 

the walsh family have disgraced themselves the last two days ... if it was Pikeys carrying on like that there would be outrage 

Davis is a class act 

wish I was there tonight 

not often we get to see potential global stars in the flesh in the UK 

Edited by GaelicFox
  • Like 2

Yeah some of their close friends are absolute bellends aswell, the brothers are decent guys when alone but when together can be a bit obnoxious.

Really looking forward to seeing Davis and as you say think he is an absolute p4p great in the making and tonight could get us that bit closer to the Davis v Lomanchenko fight which surely has to happen in the future.

My very limited budget has stretched to Davis by KO in the 6th - tenner on at 10/1

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Yeah some of their close friends are absolute bellends aswell, the brothers are decent guys when alone but when together can be a bit obnoxious.

Really looking forward to seeing Davis and as you say think he is an absolute p4p great in the making and tonight could get us that bit closer to the Davis v Lomanchenko fight which surely has to happen in the future.

My very limited budget has stretched to Davis by KO in the 6th - tenner on at 10/1

You will have a great night 

the Farmy Army will be loud and proud I suspect 

Great venue as well 

have a good one 

40 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

You will have a great night 

the Farmy Army will be loud and proud I suspect 

Great venue as well 

have a good one 

they perhaps might put off a lesser man, a scum bag from the hoods of Baltimore dragged up by drug addicts who probably  likes hearing skulls crack more than floyd likes talking about himself probably isn't going to give a flying fuk about few thousand people asking him impolitely who he is. One reason I don't think home advantage is going to matter one iota. 

11 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

they perhaps might put off a lesser man, a scum bag from the hoods of Baltimore dragged up by drug addicts who probably  likes hearing skulls crack more than floyd likes talking about himself probably isn't going to give a flying fuk about few thousand people asking him impolitely who he is. One reason I don't think home advantage is going to matter one iota. 

Surely some mistake there - no human being in this life, any life or the afterlife likes anything more than PBF likes talking about himself.

So self-centred NASA could use him as a high-quality gyroscope on their next mission.

Edited by leicsmac
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Surely some mistake there - no human being in this life, any life or the afterlife likes anything more than PBF likes talking about himself.

So self-centred NASA could use him as a high-quality gyroscope on their next mission.

Ha genuine chuckle, and very accurate 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

There is more mike Tyson in Davis than money mayweather will care to admit ! 

Hint of a lisp, horrendous childhood , saved by a coach , racking up KO finishes , fairly limited intelligence , and the devil in his eyes and fists .... his long term future is likely to be also subject to the pressures that iron mike couldn't contain 

Tank Davis could go all the way to the top ... and could equally fall all the way to bottom again 

fascinating young and dangerous man ! 

2 hours ago, leicsmac said:

lol 

Brilliant 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

There is more mike Tyson in Davis than money mayweather will care to admit ! 

Hint of a lisp, horrendous childhood , saved by a coach , racking up KO finishes , fairly limited intelligence , and the devil in his eyes and fists .... his long term future is likely to be also subject to the pressures that iron mike couldn't contain 

Tank Davis could go all the way to the top ... and could equally fall all the way to bottom again 

fascinating young and dangerous man ! 

Very much so.

interesting fight tonight, you'd expect Davis to win by ko but he's still a step up Walsh and he's away from home, plus he had his weight problems

Edited by Manwell Pablo

34 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Very much so.

interesting fight tonight, you'd expect Davis to win by ko but he's still a step up Walsh and he's away from home, plus he had his weight problems

So much about this fight shows that's Floyd is not looking after this kid right 

1) weight 

2) no local acclimation work ... he was Jet lagged still 

3) the fight is in the U.K. Because floyd and Haymen wouldn't back the kid financial at purse bids 

they must think this kid is very very special OR they just aren't ready to sculpt prodigious talent 

I think the kid is 3 or 4 levels above Walsh who is really a British level or Euro level fighter 

BUT walsh will die with his shield in hand , so he will test the kid for sure