Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

I've just had a look to see if Shannon Briggs has a fight lined up and he's going for the WBA regular title in June which would put him in the frame for Joshua's WBA belt if he wins lol 

AJ, let's go champ lollol this needs to happen, images of Briggs stalking Joshua around Watford for 2 months.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

12 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I've just had a look to see if Shannon Briggs has a fight lined up and he's going for the WBA regular title in June which would put him in the frame for Joshua's WBA belt if he wins lol 

AJ, let's go champ lollol this needs to happen, images of Briggs stalking Joshua around Watford for 2 months.

I doubt he would as they're good mates apparently so there'd be no need.

Anyone watching Canelo vs Chavez Jnr tonight?

1 hour ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Kostya Tszyu's son currently fighting on the undercard in New Zealand, now i feel old!!!

Fcking Parker, lol Hughie will be kicking himself.

Dillian looking like at a kid at Christmas trying to talk and tweet his way into a title shot.

Tim Tszyu aside it was a pretty embarrassing couple of hours all round really.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

2 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Fcking Parker, lol Hughie will be kicking himself.

Dillian looking like at a kid at Christmas trying to talk and tweet his way into a title shot.

Tim Tszyu aside it was a pretty embarrassing couple of hours all round really.

Yeah that was a grim watch, he must have fought some serious serious bums to have 18 KO's on his record.

Haha I bet it aint just Dillian licking his lips at the thought, a few will now be fancying that they have a serious chance of becoming a heavy weight world champ, expect Bellew to be all over social media shortly.

Just now, EastAnglianFox said:

Yeah that was a grim watch, he must have fought some serious serious bums to have 18 KO's on his record.

Haha I bet it aint just Dillian licking his lips at the thought, a few will now be fancying that they have a serious chance of becoming a heavy weight world champ, expect Bellew to be all over social media shortly.

A lot of domestic fights close decision over fat Andy Ruiz and today's display  just makes you think the minute he's put in with someone decent he's not just going to lose he's gonna get his head taken off, Raz caught him a few times I think I have better hand speed.

Guest FriendlyRam

Joshua miles ahead of parker lol

He should hurry up and get that fight booked IMO, wins that he can get serious for the wilder or fury fight,, IF fury does come back which is iffy at the moment.

26 minutes ago, FriendlyRam said:

Joshua miles ahead of parker lol

He should hurry up and get that fight booked IMO, wins that he can get serious for the wilder or fury fight,, IF fury does come back which is iffy at the moment.

Parker dosnt seem nothing special at all, In fact id go as far as maybe at a packed Goodison, Bellew would beat him! "Yes tony Bellew the cruiserweight" oh dear the heavyweight division there is not even a handfull of Serious fighters in the division, (my opinion)

Edited by lestajigs

6 hours ago, lestajigs said:

Parker dosnt seem nothing special at all, In fact id go as far as maybe at a packed Goodison, Bellew would beat him! "Yes tony Bellew the cruiserweight" oh dear the heavyweight division there is not even a handfull of Serious fighters in the division, (my opinion)

Well let's face it you never have many more than four or five knocking around at one time do you. 

I doubt he will box at goodison again he's had his night there and wouldn't want to tarnish the memory.

Ive got to agree though unless Wlad decides to box on or fury gets fit the division is essentially about two men and even then one seems to noticeable have a bit more class than the other. 

Canelo whipped Chavez Jnr's ass 

All three judges scored it a shutout for Alvarez, 120-108 No rounds were even all that close in one of the most one-sided big fights I have seen 

Then came the huge announcement .... in the ring ..... Canelo said he would be fighting GGG  on Sept. 16, which happens to be Mexican Independence Day . GGG was there ringside and was brought into the ring to his usual shite music as the crowd went wild.

this the the fight the world wants to see 

3 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

Canelo whipped Chavez Jnr's ass 

All three judges scored it a shutout for Alvarez, 120-108 No rounds were even all that close in one of the most one-sided big fights I have seen 

Then came the huge announcement .... in the ring ..... Canelo said he would be fighting GGG  on Sept. 16, which happens to be Mexican Independence Day . GGG was there ringside and was brought into the ring to his usual shite music as the crowd went wild.

this the the fight the world wants to see 

49 minutes ago, kingfox said:

GGG vs Canelo is finally happening

IMG_0595.GIF.95243cd9e1f0cbd03ad531f07f831efb.GIF

13 minutes ago, Lionator said:

This is going to be one of the greatest fights of all time.

So who's your money on with Alvarez v GGG then?

25 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

So who's your money on with Alvarez v GGG then?

Can see it 100% going the distance so who knows, both are incredible boxers. GGG has the power and the chin but I'm not sure about him tactically.

1 hour ago, GaelicFox said:

Alvarez  ! 

6/4 canelo is a gift from the betting gods ! 

1 hour ago, Lionator said:

Can see it 100% going the distance so who knows, both are incredible boxers. GGG has the power and the chin but I'm not sure about him tactically.

4 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

Ggg

lol

I thought you three experts would all be on the same page!!

I've no idea btw. They're both so destructive it could go either way I guess...