Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

How quick does compubox work, I've not watched the fight so not saying it's an incorrect decision but how can you have one bloke call it a draw and the other two give it as a four round margin. If ever a sport needed technology with its decisions its this one, laugh out loud funny sometimes.

6 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

How quick does compubox work, I've not watched the fight so not saying it's an incorrect decision but how can you have one bloke call it a draw and the other two give it as a four round margin. If ever a sport needed technology with its decisions its this one, laugh out loud funny sometimes.

I dont think the judges ever get to see the compubox stats do they? 

Until something drastic happens (which I very much doubt) the laughable differences between judges scoring will continue which is a proper shame because it always leaves a bitter taste no matter if the fighter you want to win is on the right side of a shite decision.

4 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

I dont think the judges ever get to see the compubox stats do they? 

Until something drastic happens (which I very much doubt) the laughable differences between judges scoring will continue which is a proper shame because it always leaves a bitter taste no matter if the fighter you want to win is on the right side of a shite decision.

I was basically insuiting **** the judges off and give it to the bloke who landed the most clean punches according to compubox.

the reason I asked how long it takes is obviously you want the decision straight away.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

1 minute ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I was basically insuiting **** the judges off and give it to the bloke who landed the most clean punches.

Ah i get ya, but even then compubox would be under scrutiny seeing as its just a few blokes sat ringside with a keypad trying to keep up with recording all punches thrown and landed.

It still puzzles the fvck out of me that you still see judges actually scoring on fights that involve a fighter from there own country, how hard can it be to pick 3 judges from 3 different countries that dont involve a fighters nationality.

3 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

Fantastic News wlad defo deserves it on his performance 

Definitely.

I'm delighted Wlad is having another shot at AJ.

He was one punch from finishing off in the sixth round and still looked fit as a fiddle to me.

Should be another cracker :thumbup:

Guest FriendlyRam

Best fight by a fair way and will gladly part cash to watch again.

Joshua v wilder after the wlad fight? If aj wins the rematch of course.

10 minutes ago, FriendlyRam said:

Best fight by a fair way and will gladly part cash to watch again.

Joshua v wilder after the wlad fight? If aj wins the rematch of course.

It is good, and it could be the thing stopping the big fights is the governing bodies getting shirty about mandatorys and this should keep them both happy for awhile at least......and if the wbc don't make wilder fight stirvene again he could take on parker in the autumn. If he does fight stirvene I reckon we will see big tony fighting parker at the 02. Should be a pretty mental autumn.

1 hour ago, TK95 said:

Has this been confirmed???

Or still speculation

When Hearn flashes out dates he is fishing for demand 

the hotel prices in Cardiff have rocketed i got 4 rooms 4* for £110 a room , hotel sold out now but the last rooms went at £500 a room 

22 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

When Hearn flashes out dates he is fishing for demand 

the hotel prices in Cardiff have rocketed i got 4 rooms 4* for £110 a room , hotel sold out now but the last rooms went at £500 a room 

Didn't realise the YMCA hostel was so expensive

26 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Only if your drunk 

lol 

Jesus is/was brown, brown skin and brown eyes, all natural tan

Jesus had long hair

Jesus had a beard

Jesus maybe covered his head on hot days

All above copied by Sikhs inadvertently.

7 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Jesus is/was brown, brown skin and brown eyes, all natural tan

Jesus had long hair

Jesus had a beard

Jesus maybe covered his head on hot days

All above copied by Sikhs inadvertently.

In all honesty he was a prostiture loving alcoholic who had some bad friends ... and I'm not even sure he existed , I'm pretty sure he was a caricature of a number of "holy" men, holy men were schizophrenics without the medication ! 

So how he looked and what he looked like doesn't matter a feck to me 

Just now, GaelicFox said:

In all honesty he was a prostiture loving alcoholic who had some bad friends ... and I'm not even sure he existed , I'm pretty sure he was a caricature of a number of "holy" men, holy men were schizophrenics without the medication ! 

So how he looked and what he looked like doesn't matter a feck to me 

They made good stories about him and wrote a massive book.  Amazingly he is one of the most powerful men that lived (if he existed).

Btw buddy, I'm not serious about him, it's just makes me laugh how Jesus went from being middle East looking to a blonde hair blue eyed Aryan.:P in the west, and amazingly a black guy and afro in black churches in deep south USA.  I wonder if there is a oriental Jesus in the far east.:D

Its an amazing story......

1 minute ago, Dr The Singh said:

They made good stories about him and wrote a massive book.  Amazingly he is one of the most powerful men that lived (if he existed).

Btw buddy, I'm not serious about him, it's just makes me laugh how Jesus went from being middle East looking to a blonde hair blue eyed Aryan.:P in the west, and amazingly a black guy and afro in black churches in deep south USA.  I wonder if there is a oriental Jesus in the far east.:D

Its an amazing story......

I actually think he was a dennis the menace type fella and the comic book was taken over by some mental blokes drinking wine and smoking hash and they went all serious