Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

4 minutes ago, Turbogre said:

I think your wrong, AJ and his camp would want that fight.

He's even called him out a couple of times.

He's called him out when he's been in the doldrums. Would be interesting to see AJ call him out again if TF keeps it together and gets into fighting shape.

Fury has been painted into the image of a complete fraud by the media and someone who isn't fit to lace the boots of the already declared greatest boxer ever let alone fight him.

I wouldn't say that AJ and his camp would run away from the fight but I don't think they'd actively pursue it so long as Wilder and Parker still have their belts.

Edited by AKCJ

2 minutes ago, Turbogre said:

I think your wrong, AJ and his camp would want that fight.

He's even called him out a couple of times.

With everything that's going on with Tyson fury It's not even worth mentioning until his anti doping hearing has taken place and he has his boxing license back and had at least a couple of fights.....the way things are going that could be a very, very long time, if ever.

Just now, Manwell Pablo said:

With everything that's going on with Tyson fury It's not even worth mentioning until his anti doping hearing has taken place and he has his boxing license back and had at least a couple of fights.....the way things are going that could be a very, very long time, if ever.

Not if Hearn has anything to do with it.

He said last Saturday AJ would be fighting Fury in 2018.

Just hope Fury can get in shape.

49 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Ive told you and Paddy before I hold the WPA and WPC belts for boxing punditry on this thread so I'll be the one to comment on this thank you !

Regarding  the prospect of a fight between AJ and Fury  .......               I agree with Pabs. 

• Haha 1

AJ hasn’t really ducked a fight , I’m not a huge fan BUT I respect him , he is game and will fight who ever 

if he was scared or worried about legacy or cash loss he would never have faught Vlad 

if and I don’t think it will happen , IF Tyson Fury makes it back then AJ will agree to fight him in a heartbeat 

3 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Ive told you and Paddy before I hold the WPA and WPC belts for boxing punditry on this thread so I'll be the one to comment on this thank you !

Regarding  the prospect of a fight between AJ and Fury  .......               I agree with Pabs. 

Yes boss 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Looking forward to seeing AJ quieten Wilder down a bit more than I want to see him fight TF to be honest :) really think Wilder is very over rated. AJ isn’t the best boxer there’s ever been either, he’s young and he’s nowhere near finished improving.

Wilder can hit hard , he can’t box , easy payday for AJ

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Even if Tyson does get his head straight and get fit, do people think he can beat AJ

The man can barely breathe on recent interviews. I don't see him ever come back, why would he? Got a decent stash in the bank, undefeated and former world champion, he's just using Joshua's name to stay relevant. 

That said if he was in the shape he was in for the Klitschko fight he would outbox Joshua no problem.

48 minutes ago, Durnerz said:

The man can barely breathe on recent interviews. I don't see him ever come back, why would he? Got a decent stash in the bank, undefeated and former world champion, he's just using Joshua's name to stay relevant. 

That said if he was in the shape he was in for the Klitschko fight he would outbox Joshua no problem.

Thanks for the reply. I did wonder if I should even ask the question before I'd run it past Pablo. Just in case it wasn't intellligent or knowledgeable enough for the thread.

lol

2 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Even if Tyson does get his head straight and get fit, do people think he can beat AJ

100% 

if he was the same fighter that fought Vlad  2 years ago then 100% he beats AJ for me 

but .... I cannot see him being that fighter again  

11 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

img_5421.jpg

lol

That is brilliant! I must confess...however, I can't quite make it out but that looks like the Burgman 400?

Dont forget mine is the 650 Executive Model, with the electric screen and mirrors, and heated seats. 

:thumbup:

Edited by Col city fan