Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Pleased I didn’t wake up for 1 round lol 

He’s an absolute slugger isn’t he but clearly when he hits you it ****ing hurts. 

He was in there with a complete bum though so I think he needs another fight before April at Wembley 

He weighs 15.7 at the minute as well.... apparently when AJ found that out he said “I’d eat him” lol 

48 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Pleased I didn’t wake up for 1 round lol 

He’s an absolute slugger isn’t he but clearly when he hits you it ****ing hurts. 

He was in there with a complete bum though so I think he needs another fight before April at Wembley 

He weighs 15.7 at the minute as well.... apparently when AJ found that out he said “I’d eat him” lol 

Stiverns actually a former champion whens gone the distance with wilder before, but he's old and fat now. wasn't even fight fit judging by the look of him and the fact he was very heavy on the scales. Took it a late notice but hes not coming back from that should probably retire. 

i fell asleep as well.....if anyone wants to see the fight it's all over you tube, and I wouldn't worry about watching it on a phone filmed video lol 

very clear about who he wants to fight next.  

Edited by Manwell Pablo

2 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Stiverns actually a former champion whens gone the distance with wilder before, but he's old and fat now. wasn't even fight fit judging by the look of him and the fact he was very heavy on the scales. Took it a late notice but hes not coming back from that should probably retire. 

i fell asleep as well.....if anyone wants to see the fight it's all over you tube, and I wouldn't worry about watching it on a phone filmed video lol 

very clear about who he wants to fight next.  

Wilder looks dangerous on that 

Stiffverns was useless but 

he catches AJ he could knock him out 

but he has to catch him first 

I’m hearing rumours Vlad is going to be helping AJ off the record with developing a better defence and advising him on the business side of things 

40 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Wilder looks dangerous on that 

Stiffverns was useless but 

he catches AJ he could knock him out 

but he has to catch him first 

I’m hearing rumours Vlad is going to be helping AJ off the record with developing a better defence and advising him on the business side of things 

I don’t think you can come out windmilling like that against Joshua though.

The old man showed you can get some joy by boxing him and picking your moment I don’t wilder is wired up like that. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I don’t think you can come out windmilling like that against Joshua though.

The old man showed you can get some joy by boxing him and picking your moment I don’t wilder is wired up like that. 

But also Whyte almost knocked him out being wild 

AJ will out box him for sure and win 

you know watching all these guys makes you realise how good Lennox Lewis was ! 

• Like 1

On 05/11/2017 at 22:23, Col city fan said:

Wilder v AJ has to be the fight now. Everything else is just an aside really. 

Parker would be alright, it's a fight that's gonna happen eventually anyway you would of thought, the belt alone makes it the most interesting fight in heavy weight boxing outside the mentioned contest.

i can just see 2018 just totally not living up to the hype for this division. he will get in the ring with one of Parker fury or wilder towards the end possibly but I think but Hearn seems to be laying it on thick that he's going to go out and deck all three and that's not going to happen, the wba will eventually make him fight a mando and taking on three fights of that magnitude is not sensible for sporting reasons and not sensible for Eddies bank account as he needs the carrot of a potential mega fight to keep people tuning in to watch the fights we all know he's got in the bag.

On the flip side of who wilder will fight as oppose to Joshua  breazelle has got a mandatory shot at wilder now after banging out molina last weekend (slightly quicker and with less hassle than wilder) that'd be a fight that would at least be interesting (and free even if is in the small hours)

1 hour ago, GaelicFox said:

I’m told Fury has come off Olanzapine and is trying sodium valproate 

that should help with weight issue a little 

Interesting 

7 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

True. Olanzepine is notorious for weight gain. 

If I was a betting man :ph34r: I’d bet that Fury never fights again.

Just a feeling that there’ll be drama after more drama and excuses followed by more excuses.

No doubt he’s talented but I don’t trust him and I fear his inner demons will win his ultimate fight.

Hope I’m wrong but just can’t see him in the ring again...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grantham Fox said:

I read somewhere that Eddie Hearn said AJ wants all the belts, so expecting him to fight Parker and Wilder next year. He also mentioned Fury, but I can't see that.

There's a long way to go before Fury is in a position to challenge Joshua- a legal battle and 7 stone. It would certainly be an interesting fight though, could be one for early 2019.

If I were Joshua, I would be going all out to unify the division in 2018.

• Like 1

I could see a Fury comeback ending like Ricky Hatton's, after battling weight gain, mental issues and being out of the ring for so long coming back to face an elite fighter in Joshua, as Hatton did with Senchenko it will end in tears.

Saying that though I think he's just keen to remain relevant and wind up the current crop of heavyweights.

1 hour ago, Durnerz said:

I could see a Fury comeback ending like Ricky Hatton's, after battling weight gain, mental issues and being out of the ring for so long coming back to face an elite fighter in Joshua, as Hatton did with Senchenko it will end in tears.

Saying that though I think he's just keen to remain relevant and wind up the current crop of heavyweights.

Youd imagine if he has any sense he wouldn't jump straight into the ring with Joshua. I realise most 

people are of the opinion he doesn't have any but still.

26 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Youd imagine if he has any sense he wouldn't jump straight into the ring with Joshua. I realise most 

people are of the opinion he doesn't have any but still.

I think he would be very unwise to do so. It'll be interesting to see if it even happens at all. 

1 minute ago, GaelicFox said:

Scared of wilder thou 

that’s the big one in his head 

wow wilder has got him 

Not sure how you think Wilder has rattled him to be honest. You're just desperate for AJ to not be as good as the hype so you can say you told everyone. 

Wilder was complimentary, respectful, sensible, well spoken and intelligent whilst doing coverage for Joshua vs Klitch. Now he wants to fight him next and it's just mouth, mouth, mouth and pretending to hate on the guy just to hype up the fight we all know is going to happen. 

I hate all the talk around boxing, just shut up and fight each other ffs. 

AJ is just largely refusing to get drawn in to it. Don't see how Wilder is "in his head", the only response from Joshua has just been to point out that there's actually been no formal offer of a fight from Wilder or his camp and that they'll discuss it further when there is. 

What do you want? AJ to act like a child and start tweeting "im gunna slap u up until nob'ed" or something? 

• Like 1