Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

34 minutes ago, Strokes said:

What do you think for this one?

Should be an interesting fight, I’d like to think with Campbell’s experience he see’s off Garcia but the hype is hard to ignore even if he really hasn’t fought anyone of note yet.

Not a clue not enough evidence on Garcia at this level to really have an informed opinion.

I’d say Campbell has the better chance of the longer fight, but the judges will favour Garcia I think.

Its interesting, it’s a fight that will give far more of an indication of where Garcia is at because if he’s not every bit as good as they make out he’s going to struggle.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Not a clue not enough evidence on Garcia at this level to really have an informed opinion.

I’d say Campbell has the better chance of the longer fight, but the judges will favour Garcia I think.

Its interesting, it’s a fight that will give far more of an indication of where Garcia is at because if he’s not every bit as good as they make out he’s going to struggle.

This has fix written all.of it

3 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Good fight but Fuch me the commentary was absolutely horrendous. 

Hopefully Dazn sort that out if they are serious about coming into the UK market. 

Haha.

Todd and Sergio are a disgrace. It’s hard for them as they are trying to be international and it’s hard to get knowledgeable pundits that appeal to an international audience.

Chris Maddix isn’t too bad.

2 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Haha.

Todd and Sergio are a disgrace. It’s hard for them as they are trying to be international and it’s hard to get knowledgeable pundits that appeal to an international audience.

Chris Maddix isn’t too bad.

Come back Adam smith all is forgiven lol very werid set up just two charmless bloke bickering. The whole thing was sloppy, in the chief support you have Gareth a Davis giving his score card via a delayed phone line just as a fight changing knock down was happening 😂

Just now, The whole world smiles said:

Come back Adam smith all is forgiven lol very werid set up just two charmless bloke bickering. The whole thing was sloppy, in the chief support you have Gareth a Davis giving his score card via a delayed phone line just as a fight changing knock down was happening 😂

Clearly Gareth and Ricky were having a few beer scrambling for their microphones every time to the alarm went off.

The thing that gets me about their bickering is they are both morons, it’s literally every fight as well, they’ve been getting ripped all night from the first undercard fight

2 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Clearly Gareth and Ricky were having a few beer scrambling for their microphones every time to the alarm went off.

The thing that gets me about their bickering is they are both morons, it’s literally every fight as well, they’ve been getting ripped all night from the first undercard fight

Sounds about right Ricky kept getting the Nicaraguan and venuzlean fighters mixed up as well which was adding to the overall feel of ameteurishness of the broadcast 😂

Still hopefully in a post covid world they will fly a British analyst out for those type of fights Paul Smith and Andy Lee both sometimes commentate on Canadian Dazn and are both very good and very professional. 

8 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Sounds about right Ricky kept getting the Nicaraguan and venuzlean fighters mixed up as well which was adding to the overall feel of ameteurishness of the broadcast 😂

Still hopefully in a post covid world they will fly a British analyst out for those type of fights Paul Smith and Andy Lee both sometimes commentate on Canadian Dazn and are both very good and very professional. 

Paul Smith is a bit vanilla but he’s preferable to those idiots, I am a fan of Andy Lee, what they need is a good lead commentator though and they are desperately short in boxing.

Shame Costello stuck to his morales and remained on BBC Radio, and I know commentary is far more important on radio but imagine the difference having him on tv would have made.

6 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Paul Smith is a bit vanilla but he’s preferable to those idiots, I am a fan of Andy Lee, what they need is a good lead commentator though and they are desperately short in boxing.

Shame Costello stuck to his morales and remained on BBC Radio, and I know commentary is far more important on radio but imagine the difference having him on tv would have made.

Agree costello is unbelievable, I used to love Ian darke too not sure what happened to him. Adam Smith seems like a nice bloke but he shouldn't be commentating on the major fights he's shite! 

13 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Agree costello is unbelievable, I used to love Ian darke too not sure what happened to him. Adam Smith seems like a nice bloke but he shouldn't be commentating on the major fights he's shite! 

Darke is lead commentator for football on BT bit of a madness they don’t use him.

Smith is Smith, Hes from the fighting  city of <insert city> and there is the respect