Just a note to those interested in the Luke Campbell vs Instagram fight tonight while it’s in the states it starts at 8pm and the main events around 11

also DAZN is still only a couple of quid a month

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Just a note to those interested in the Luke Campbell vs Instagram fight tonight while it’s in the states it starts at 8pm and the main events around 11

£2 for Canelo v Smith and Garcia v Campbell, can’t knock it. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

What do you think for this one?

Should be an interesting fight, I’d like to think with Campbell’s experience he see’s off Garcia but the hype is hard to ignore even if he really hasn’t fought anyone of note yet.

34 minutes ago, Strokes said:

What do you think for this one?

Should be an interesting fight, I’d like to think with Campbell’s experience he see’s off Garcia but the hype is hard to ignore even if he really hasn’t fought anyone of note yet.

Not a clue not enough evidence on Garcia at this level to really have an informed opinion.

I’d say Campbell has the better chance of the longer fight, but the judges will favour Garcia I think.

Its interesting, it’s a fight that will give far more of an indication of where Garcia is at because if he’s not every bit as good as they make out he’s going to struggle.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Not a clue not enough evidence on Garcia at this level to really have an informed opinion.

I’d say Campbell has the better chance of the longer fight, but the judges will favour Garcia I think.

Its interesting, it’s a fight that will give far more of an indication of where Garcia is at because if he’s not every bit as good as they make out he’s going to struggle.

This has fix written all.of it

3 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Garcia was the better boxer.

Yeah, huge win for him that. Got off the deck to KO someone who took Lomachenko and  Linares the distance.

Edited by Manwell Pablo
3 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Good fight but Fuch me the commentary was absolutely horrendous. 

Hopefully Dazn sort that out if they are serious about coming into the UK market. 

Haha.

Todd and Sergio are a disgrace. It’s hard for them as they are trying to be international and it’s hard to get knowledgeable pundits that appeal to an international audience.

Chris Maddix isn’t too bad.

7 minutes ago, martyn said:

Garcia is impressive and carries a lot of power, but he is flat footed and very open to the left hook. That needs work else he'll get KO'd at world level.

Davis would take his head off.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Haha.

Todd and Sergio are a disgrace. It’s hard for them as they are trying to be international and it’s hard to get knowledgeable pundits that appeal to an international audience.

Chris Maddix isn’t too bad.

Come back Adam smith all is forgiven lol very werid set up just two charmless bloke bickering. The whole thing was sloppy, in the chief support you have Gareth a Davis giving his score card via a delayed phone line just as a fight changing knock down was happening 😂

Just now, The whole world smiles said:

Come back Adam smith all is forgiven lol very werid set up just two charmless bloke bickering. The whole thing was sloppy, in the chief support you have Gareth a Davis giving his score card via a delayed phone line just as a fight changing knock down was happening 😂

Clearly Gareth and Ricky were having a few beer scrambling for their microphones every time to the alarm went off.

The thing that gets me about their bickering is they are both morons, it’s literally every fight as well, they’ve been getting ripped all night from the first undercard fight